He Feels So Different

Please, Don't Leave {A Lone White Rose Sequal}

"I don't know, Yo-min. He just feels so different..... So reserved towards me nowadays.."

"Are you sure, Qui-stel? Because if this is another one of your mood swings, I'm going to hang up now."

"Yah! Of course I'm not joking!"

"Okay, fine. I believe you. Now tell me what's different about him."

Qui-stel sighed and looked down at the reciever. She can't believe that she was actually talking to her hare-brained sister about something as important as this.... But on second thought, Yo-min has been dating the same guy for 3 years now, she must know something about love.

"Okay.... It just seems that he isn't happy anymore...." Quistel mumbled into the reciever, staring at the picture of her and Key.

"Not happy? Come on, Qui-stel, a little more detail might be helpful" Yo-min snorted from the other side of the line.

"Not happy as in his smiles just doesn't feel natural anymore and when he hugs or kisses me it lacks the energy he usually has. Like, his love for me is gone or maybe has lessened..... AHHH! I don't know...." Qui-stel said, her stomach churning wildly.

Yo-min was quiet for a few moments before she answered. "Qui-stel... I'm not sure if your just over-reacting or anything but I know that communication is the best for couples on the edge like you two. So maybe, you gather the guts to talk to him about it. To, like, settle the questions in your mine."

Qui-stel thought about it for a few moments before sighing. She knew Yo-min was right, that she was supposed to talk to Key, but can she do it? She has always been more touchy about Key and her relationship starting the time he cheated on her. Qui-stel shook her head and said good-bye to Yo-min, deciding to do this thing on her own.

As soon as she put down the reciever, that was when Key entered thier shared apartment. "Jagiya, I'm home..." Key shouted from the hallway. Qui-stel fixed her hair before running of to kiss key hello.

"Hi!" Qui-stel happily greeted, forcing a smile on her slightly pale face. Standing on her toes, Qui-stel leaned in for a kiss. Key pecked Qui-stel's lip before leaning away, smiling. Qui-stel observed Key's smile and she was sure it wasn't the smile he used to smile. It didn't reach his eyes, and Qui-stel wasn't so sure that Key knew she knew that his smile was slightly forced.

"What's for dinner?" Key asked, looking away to hang up the coat he was wearing. Qui-stel's mouth turned into an "o" shape and she hit her forehead. OMG! Being all dramatic today totally made her forget dinner.

"Key! I am so sorry but time totally flew by and I forgot to cook dinner! Can you wait just for a few moments so I can whip something up?" Qui-stel apologized, trailing after Key.

Key turned around to face Qui-stel before he pinched her cheeks. "Aish, cute, forgetful bunny! It's okay! We all sometimes forget. Don't worry, I'll just cook for you instead. You spoil me to much," Key said before hugging me tight and leaving. Something deep in Qui-stel's stomache was saying that Key wasn't really fully okay with it.