Strange Objects

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"That was amazing!" Taemin clapped.

"Who would've thought a girl like her could have such ferocity." Jonghyun grinned, slipping a thumb across his lower lip.

The four boys watched the fight replay on the large TV screen from inside their lounge room. It still surprised them at how a small girl could get one of their most conceited members frustrated.

"She was probably the guard for the president in her past life." Onew thought aloud. Jonghyun and Taemin nodded along.

Key continued to watch the video. For some reason he couldn't tear his gaze away from the girl on the screen. A new side of Minjee had begun to intregue him even more than before. Making a strange feeling settle it's way into his heart. *She's completely different from what I heard about girls.*

A door burst open and Minho furiously stormed inside.

"Had fun?" Jonghyun grinned. Minho snorted, "I beat her didn't I? That's more then good enough for me." He said plopping down on the couch with his legs propped up on the table.

*What a concieted jerk. All he ever thinks about is winning.* Key rolled his eyes. Mr. Kang stepped in with a bright smile on his face. "You boys were amazing out there! It makes me proud to see how well you all handled being in this kind of situation." He praised.

The boys all bowed respectfully.

Onew raised his hand questionly. "Excuse me sir, what are these?" He asked referring to the bracelets clasped around their wrists.

"Think of those as your new side missions." He beamed.

"What?!" They all shouted.

"Since all of you are good at different fields of combat I decided that it would be better if you have different missions instead of the same one. You boys will each through some kind of obstacle or learning stretch that, when the time comes, will teach you some kind of skill to improve your view on life." He said.

Minho rolled his eyes cockily. *Like I would need to improve on anything. What more would I need to improve on?* He scoffed.

"How will we know if we've improved." Taemin asked.

Mr. Kang pointed to their charms. "When you have improved the animal that you have been presented with will slowly change from a small charm into a new weapon of my own creation. That weapon will be yours and yours alone. But only if you are able to truly improve will it change forms. If you force the change then the charm will shock you in return and it will make the process that much harder." He said.

Mr. Kang glanced down at his watch. He let out a small sigh and looked back up at the boys. "Well I need to go to a meeting right now but I want you boys to go and relax and then get something to eat. You've all deserved it." They all stood up and bowed respectively as Mr. Kang left the room.

Taemin was the first one out of the room. He hurriedly sprinted towards his room to take a long hot shower. The other boys soon followed after, each heading to their own places.

Key glanced at the paused screen with Minjee's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter