What's the catch?

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

It was another long day for the boys. They returned back to their rooms in the earliest hours of the morning, exhausted and bruised.

"All I want is to sleep for a year." Jonghyun yawned. The other boys nodded.

Each of the boys showered and headed back to their beds. Minho's body finally hit the matress and he sighed in relief. His eyelids slowly begin to drop as fatigue struck him hard.

Suddenly, a loud alarm went off. Minho's eyes shot open as he stumbled out of bed and hit the floor, hard. He winced and rubbed his aching head, silently cursing whoever dared disturbed his slumber.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Jonghyun roared.

"Boys, I woud like to see all of you in my office in an hour. There's something I would like to discuss." Mr. Kang spoke into the intercom. Everyone groaned and began to make their way out of bed.

They shuffled their way to Mr. Kang's office still somewhat asleep.

Key had his arm wrapped around Taemin's waist as the maknae continuously nodded off. Jonghyun had a pillow hugged against his chest with his hair dishiveled, probably from him throwing a mini tantrum earlier. Onew cleared his throat. "You called?"

Mr. Kang looked up from his paperwork with a bright smile. "Good morning boys. I'm glad you're all awake this early."

Minho scoffed. "If it was a good morning we would still be sleeping." He murmured under his breath.

"I know y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter