Couple or Not?

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day Minjee was sitting in her homeroom randomly drawing when someone slid into the seat next to her and in front of her. Jonghyun and Taemin greeted, "Hello beautiful." "Hi noona!"

"Hi Jonghyun." She smiled. "Hello Taemin."

"What are you doing?" Taemin glanced over at her drawings. Minjee shrugged. "Just a little drawing. What are you two doing here?"

"We were in the area and thought we'd come and say hello," He gave a small wave. "Hello!"

Minjee chuckled. "Looks like you didn't come alone." She motioned to the swarm of fan girls surrounding the doorway.

Taemin sighed. "They keep following me everywhere I go, noona. Including the bathroom!" He cried out in frustration. Jonghyun shrugged. "I actually quite like this attention that I'm getting." He winked at the girls making them squeal with delight.

"Good to see you have no problem getting used to school." Minjee smirked.

"Oh! Noona, I wanted to ask you something." Taemin scooted closer to her desk. "Are you and Minho hyung dating?"

Her eyes shot open in shock. "Of course not! Who told you that?!" She questioned.

"There was a picture that Jonghyun hyung and I saw yesterday on the school's webpage that looked like you and Minho hyung about to kiss. I tried to ask hyung before school but he just ignored me." He pulled up the picture and showed it to her. Sure enough, her and Minho were glaring at each other but from the angle of the photo someone would think they were about to kiss.

"No no. There's nothing going on between Minho and I." She furiously shook her head.

Jonghyun held up his hands in defense. "Okay, if you say so. You can't blame us for being curious."

The bell rang excusing the boys back to their normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter