Disbelief

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?!" Minjee shouted outraged. Mr. Kang sighed, "I didn't think it would be such a big deal. I thought you liked the boys?"

"I don't mind the other boys, they're totally fine. Of course Jonghyun is a complete flirt but it could be worse. I'm talking about Minho!" She said with a cross of her arms, "Couldn't you have kept him back here?"

"They're a team. Besides this would be a good chance for the two of you."

"To what? Rip each others throats out?!" Minjee snapped.

"No, to get to know one another." Mr. Kang calmly stated. "You two are more similar than you think."

Minjee made a face. Her and that pompus jerk? There was no way.

"Look," Mr. Kang took her hands into his. "I know that you both don't get along well now but the more you two work together you'll get used to each other. You two are the perfect match for partners that the organization has been looking for. The day of the battle, when you two were fighting, the charts went through the roof. Your fluid movements went well with his powerful strikes. It was like you both were dancing."

"If that was you trying to convince me, it's not working." Minjee folded her arms with a frown.

"Just please try to get along, for me?" He begged with a small pout. Minjee sighed. "Fine. But I'm not responsible if he comes back with a black eye."

Mr. Kang smiled and planted a big kiss on the top of her head. "You are the best daughter! Thank you so much! I love you! I have to tell the rest of the board members that you are part of the boys mission. You wanted that new Kate Spade purse right? I'll go and buy that for you right now!" He grabbed his keys and wallet and rushed out the door.

Minjee shook her head. *What did I just get myself into?*

"Where did Mr. Kang go? I just saw him rushing down the hall mumbling something about buying the newest purses? What is that all about?" Sim, Mr. Kang's assis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter