Another Typical Morning

Accidentally in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minjee's POV

"Sweetheart~" Appa chimed. "Time for school."

"Five more minutes.." I mumbled, burying my face under my pillow.

"No, get up now or you'll make me late."

I remained silent tricking him into thinking I fell asleep again.

" Geez.. How I wish there was a superhero here to wake this lazy pig up.. So I don't have to waste all my energy early in the mornings just to wake her up" I heard appa mumbled under his breath.

I silently chuckled under the pillow and continued in that position. 

"Aish this girl.." Appa shook his head and walked out. I sighed in content and snuggled closer to my pillow. *Peace at last.*

*BLLLLLLEEEEEERRRRRR!* A loud air horn went off right by my ear. I jumped up and toppled off my bed causing half of the sheets to follow. I looked up and saw appa holding the can.

"Good you're up! Go get ready." He smiled walking out of the room.

I groaned and made my way to the bathroom. *This means war appa!* I darkly chuckled as I was brushing my teeth.

 

~~~

 

Appa's POV

"Yah Minjee-ah! Ppali before we're late!" I shouted for her from downstairs. "Aish, What takes this girl so long to get ready?" I asked myself and began gathering my things.

After 15 minutes, Minjee still wasn't downstairs. I raised an eyebrow, getting a bit annoyed. *She better not have fallen back asleep.* I sighed and made my way back up to her room.

"Minjee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter