Final 2.2

Breakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jealous Yoona

 

 

***

 

 

"There must be a reason why she called, just don't think weirdly will you? I'm pretty sure she will share it to you so don't ask her. Otherwise, it will make her feel like you don't trust her."

 

Yoona recalls Nicole's words last night. After learning her girlfriend is busy with another girl, she called Nicole and ask about it. She felt weird because it was in the middle of the night and her girlfriend never called her the entire night until she fell asleep. But Nicole is positive it's just nothing that she doesn't have to think otherwise. But she woke up in the morning still bothered with last night. Must be because her plan to surprise her with a song failed.

 

Upon giving the cue to enter, Yoona obliged casually and she never missed to get her rose drom her backpack once she saw Seohyun coming out of their home. But she was welcomed by a tight surprising hug. "Wae-wae?" She however instinctively did her balance to avoid being fall.

 

Seohyun pulled back and kissed her girldriend's both cheeks. "Good morning, my Yoongie." Smiling brightly.

 

Yoona smiled back as her heart flutters. "Good morning, Miss Seo. You're extra cheerful today, eh?" She is confused.

 

"I had a great conversation with Appa during breakfast." Seohyun said still smiling from ear to ear.

 

"Really? What did you guys talk about?" Yoona got curious that instant.

 

"We talked about college." Seohyun said as she took the helmet and this time, she's the one putting it on her girlfriend. "And we had like a lot of Universities in mind that we end up talking about what could be my life as a college student." she giggles. "Appa has good imagination."

 

"So... you haven't decided?" Yoona doesn't know why but the topic made her anxious. She never thought of that. Hence, next year they're graduating.

 

"Not yet. But I have few Universities in my mind now and Appa is supporting me with that. He actually doesn't mind if it's not prestigious, as long as I am happy with the degree course I am taking." Seohyun shared smiling. "Yah, you haven't thought of it, have you?"

 

Yoona sheepishly smiled while shaking her head.

 

"No wonder you face looks flustered. Anyway, let's not talk about that yet. We'll be wait if we keep chitchatting here." Seohyun reminded her girlfriend as she handed her own helmet to her girlfriend. The latter casually put it on her while she's staring lovingly at her.

 

"What?" Yoona asks after locking the helmet securely under her chin.

 

"I'm just imagining how would things go between us in College?" Seohyun sighs but she brushed off immediately. "Come on." ushering her doe-eyed girlfriend to leave on her lead. Yoona just complied without saying anything as they hurried to their school on her bike again.

 

-

 

What happened last night once again crosses Yoona's mind and she also realized ever since she picked up her girl from home, she never mentioned anything about last night nor did she apologize for not granting her request. She turned her head to her right and can see her girlfriend is too attentive listening to their math teacher. It wonders her and curious as to what Yuri and her talked about. She just hopes she will be the one sharing it to her instead of her asking about it.

 

"Yoona?" Her thoughts were interrupted when the voice of their teacher echoed on her ears. She abruptly got up and look lost. "What did I missed?" she asked.

 

Everyone in the class except Seohyun and the teacher laugh at her reaction. She was embarrassed and blushes hard.

 

"You're not listening, are you?" Their teacher asks in amusement.

 

Yoona hang her head low as she shakes her head. "My apologies."

 

"Take your seat." Their teacher was kind enough and let her passed. She thanked her and complied.

 

"Are you okay?" Seohyun whispers to her girlfriend.

 

"I am. I was just lost a little earlier." Yoona reassured as she flashes a weak smile. The latter reached for her shoulder and lightly give it a massage. She sighs and mouthed 'I'm fine'.

 

Seohyun smiled back as she pulled her hand back, putting her attention back to their teacher.

 

-

 

Everyone thought it will be just like a boring one-hour discussion until their teacher announced she will have an activity everyone really likes because they have to partnered with another classmate to answer the math problem their teacher will hand.

 

"Yoona, your partner will be Jisoo."

 

"What?" But except for one doe-eyed who was surprised after learning she will be with Jisoo instead of her girlfriend. "But Teacher-"

 

"You guys have been doing this since the semester started. It's time to grow, Miss Im." Their teacher cut her off and gestures her to transfer her seat next to Jisoo.

 

Yoona sighs heavily and looked at her girlfriend with a sad pout while getting up and carried her book and a notebook to Jisoo, across the room.

 

"And Yuri, you will be partnered with Seohyun."

 

The next announcement made her agitated. She sent glares to Yuri who casually transferred next to Seohyun, taking her seat for the meantime. She puffs an air and rolled her eyes before averting her eyes to Jisoo. She quickly flashes a cheerful smile to her.

 

"Your girlfriend will be okay for this, wouldn't she?" Jisoo is being considerate and she took a glance to Seohyun who looked at her briefly as well.

 

"Nope. It's fine for her. It's just for this subject, Jisoo-ah. I mean, our teacher is right. It's not all the time we will be partnered to every activity in school." Yoona said and also glances to where Yuri and her girlfriend are. She sighs for the third time, feeling like cleaning her seat later.

 

Jisoo didn't wasted time and she pushed her chair closer to Yoona so they can discuss the problem together. The deer casually started discussing their problem and sharing her thoughts of the perfect formula that will solve it and she's listening and also shares what she learns from their teacher.

 

Meanwhile, Seohyun who started solving the problem on her own couldn't help and stop and looked at where her girlfriend is. She doesn't feel good watching how close the two are. Jisoo is their football cheerleader and everyone adores her that she felt intimidated to see her girlfriend is next to a prettier flower.

 

"Seohyunnie?" Yuri noticed that Seohyun stopped solving and she also stopped hers to catch her attention. They decided to solve it on what they think is a good formula before deciding later what will they use to present in front of their class.

 

Blinking a couple of times, Seohyun awkwardly smile and return to her paper. She shakes her head to stop what she was thinking earlier. However, she can't still help and look at them across the classroom, while pouting cutely. It makes her more jealous because Jisoo is smiling so big and looks like they are getting along well. 'Aish, how can she smile like that? Yoona is mine.'

 

-

 

As soon as the bell rang, everyone left the classroom respectively to hurry to the cafeteria. Yoona who was supposed to approach her girlfriend right away got surprised when a hand took her hand and she was drag outside. "W-Wait. What's the rush?" she almost trip while her girlfriend couldn't be stopped from dragging her. They stopped in front of their locker where few students are also placing their stuffs inside.

 

"She's not around anymore, wasn't she?" Seohyun look from left to right in the hallway, making sure Jisoo is no longer on sight.

 

Yoona is confused. "Why are you-"

 

"Good. Now listen Im Yoona." Seohyun turned to her girlfriend seriously.

 

"Wha-what?" Yoona got more confused but couldn't react.

 

Seohyun surprised her by hugging her and whispered, "I just miss you." she pouted her lips cutely.

 

"Miss... " Yoona wasn't able to continue words when she realizes her girlfriend feels the same way as her while she's with Yuri earlier. She flutters and smile, wrapping her arms around her. "I miss you too. That was like hell not being by your side there."

 

Seohyun gently pulled back and pouted her lips cutely. "What do you crave to eat today for lunch?" And asked her softly.

 

"I don't have any in particular." Says Yoona, feeling weird. "Wae?"

 

"Let's eat outside the school today." Smiled Sephyun excitedly. Before her girlfriend can react, she took her hand and dragged her outside the school building.

 

Yoona is sure something is up with her girlfriend. She has never brought her for lunch during break. This will be the first time. But it's weirdly okay for her. It’s just rare for the latter to be this sweet. No one can resist her if she acts like the sweetest girlfriend ever.

 

"Wow, you really want me to order for ourselves in this restaurant?" Yoona can't believe her girlfriend just brought her to a place she herself can't afford. "But where are you getting the money to pay for this?" However, she's curious about it. She too excited and confident when she brought her inside which she can't think of any reason.

 

"Honestly this isn't my plan for today but I guess it's time to bring us to a place where we haven't gone. I mean, Been thinking about this lately and don't worry, I have my allowance. It's not gonna cost us a lot either way. So choose whatever you like for us. Hmm?" Seohyun flashes a big silly smile and gestures for her girlfriend to put her eyes back to the menu.

 

"No." Yoona firmly said. "We're going to pay for this fifty-fifty." As she can't let her just pay it for them. "And I'm ordering the cheapest which we can only see in the cafeteria." she smiled victoriously as she returned her attention to the menu.

 

Seohyun snatched the menu that instant. "Yah, how can you do this to me?! I'm ordering for us instead!" She can't let them eat a common food.

 

"No way!" Yoona hastily took the menu again. "You're not going to order that we can't afford!" she reminded her.

 

"Yah, I know what I am doing, Yoongie!" Seohyun snatched the menu back.

 

"I know myself too!" Yoona argued as she attempted to get the menu but the latter avoided it making her groan. "Seriously, you can't let me starve for days."

 

"Why would I allow that when I can afford it myself? Just relax there, will you?" Seohyun said as a matter of fact. She has enough money on her pocket that she thinks enough for the price for the food they will order.

 

"You're not going to do that, Seo Joohyun!" Yoona mindlessly yelled at her girlfriend.

 

"I'm not allowing you to pay for this!" Yelled Seohyun back. She gets up as soon as the deer get up and tried to snatch the food menu she hastily moved away. But stubborn Yoona won't stop that she has no choice but to run around the empty restaurant and the latter chasing her, asking her to give it already. She can't give up easily and never let her get her hand on the thing until she got it but she's also holding on the other side, as they engaged with glaring contest.

 

"What is going on here?"

 

But their attention switched to a figure standing before them.

 

"Appa!" Seohyun cried as Yoona quickly bowed so deep in respect for her girlfriend's father.

 

"We're just planning to eat a good food, Appa." Seohyun informs once the deer straightened herself.

 

"But you guys seem... playing?" Mr. Seo's eyebrows raises.

 

"Uh-We-"

 

"Appa, are you going to eat with us?" Seohyun quickly grab her girlfriend's shoulder with her arm and covered .

 

"I'm planning to have lunch indeed, here. You guys haven't, right?" Mr. Seo grinned and got excited to have lunch with the couple.

 

Seohyun and Yoona just both smile and nodded weakly as they both heard their hungry stomach growling after that chase they did.

 

-

 

"Everything is alright in school, right Yoong?" Mr. Seo broke the minute of silence once they started their lunch. The couple are quite that he wanted to break it.

 

Yoona was surprised but she smiled coyly. "Yes, Mr. Seo. Everything is well"

 

"Exams are coming next week so we will be busy studying, Appa" Seohyun added.

 

"Oh, that means, you guys can have the time to choose for University after exams."

 

"Yes?" Yoona had another unexpected topic that she heard.

 

"Appa. I told you to keep that at home." Seohyun remind her father but he seems more excited.

 

"Well, I just want to know your plans, Yoong? Seohyun here wants to take law later in college. How about you?" Mr. Seo curiously asks.

 

Seohyun smiled in apologies to her girlfriend who can't answer right away.

 

"I... don't have that in mind, Mr. Seo. Maybe after the last semester." Yoona said hesitantly. But the thought of Seohyun taking up law is somehow a good idea for her. She has wanted to see her girlfriend in a court one day. Would be cool to see her defending cases.

 

"Oh, I thought you already have that in mind. But I'm sure you will have the same University as Seohyun. So that'll be fine whatever you'd like to take"

 

"Don't pressure her, Appa." Seohyun reacted. She is aware her girlfriend and her family is not rich enough to afford big schools for their child. She realized Yoona doesn't have to stay with her wherever she likes to go.

 

Yoona smiled reassuringly. "I promise you that, Mr. Seo." She's confident to attend the same School as her girlfriend.

 

Seohyun is surprised to learn it. "Chincha?!"

 

"of course. I mean, I think I would end up choosing school you will attend, Hyunnie. I can't just let you go without me, can I?" The doe-eyed giggles.

 

"Great. If there's anything I can help don't hesitate to approach me." Mr. Seo said as he smiled back to Yoona.

 

Seohyun is speechless. She doesn't know how to react but she likes what they both said.

 

 

**

 

 

After changing her clothes to jogging pants and school's t-shirt and a pair of white sneakers, Yoona went out the last person on their locker room and follows the others to their football field. But as she's getting closer to the rest of her classmates, she spotted Seohyun is stretching while Yuri is next to her doing the same thing. She noticed they're talking. And what happened last night crosses her mind immediately.

 

'She hasn't told me about it.' she started marching her way towards them and intentionally broke them apart as she stood in the middle. "Am I missing something?"

 

Seohyun was startled and confused to see the look on her girlfriend's face. "Are you okay?"

 

"Why are you late?" Yuri asks also, raising her eyebrows towards the deer.

 

"Yah, I was the first one to ask, you guys should answer it first." Yoona got annoyed and demands for their answers. "It looks like you guys are talking something serious?"

 

"She only asks about our subject tomorrow." Seohyun replied in behalf of Yuri. "She's not sure if she will attend the class tomorrow because she has other priorities." and explained further.

 

"Seohyun is right. My family had to leave for our province tomorrow but we'll come back next week." Yuri additionally says.

 

Yoona blink and blink, trying to process what she learned. "But if that's only the case why do you guys seemed-"

 

"I was telling her to don't worry about it. I will help her explain our teacher tomorrow."

 

"And I ask her if I can copy notes I will be missed." Yuri said with all honesty.

 

"So-so... there's nothing else?" Yoona is confused. She feels like there's more as they seemed to be talking for half an hour already.

 

Seohyun and Yuri both shook their heads to confirm before Yuri left the two casually as she does the jumping jump exercise.

 

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Seohyun feels really weird towards her girlfriend.

 

Yoona smile shamelessly. "Nothing." and shakes her head before she started stretching her legs and arms. "Has our teacher discussed what are we going to do this time?" and change the topic.

 

"We'll have a marathon relay."

 

Yoona stopped from stretching. "Did she already told who's going to be teammates?" as it comes to her interest right away if it will be the same from their previous s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter