Final 1.2

Breakup
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Transfer Student

 

 

****

 

 

Being a model student is never been pressure for Yoona. But the moment she was voted as the president of the student council, she always felt like everyone are looking out on her and she's always careful and responsible for everything. At first, she wanted to quit but Seohyun, her girlfriend since their junior is always beside her, not giving her a chance to give up. She's like her adviser to some things she doesn't know what to do. Without her, she thinks she has gone crazy already.

 

So to make-up everything her girlfriend had been doing with her, she always make sure she's in front of their house earlier than every senior high school student would do to go to school.

 

"Yah, I told you to come inside when you arrived." Mr. Seo scolded her when she rang the doorbell first.

 

"But you know I don't-"

 

"I already told the maid to unlock the gate once the clock hits 5:30. Aigoo, next time okay? So, I wouldn't have to open this for you." Mr. Seo said and give the doe-eyed a way.

 

Yoona smiled brightly as she bowed her head while making her way inside, dragging her bicycle with her. She put her helmet down and followed her girlfriend's father inside their household.

 

"She's finishing her meal. Would you like to join?" Mr. Seo ask even though he knows the deer have already eaten before coming to fetch his daughter.

 

"I'll be fine here, Mr. Seo." Yoona said with a polite smile as she took her seat on the sofa. The latter smiled back as he went to continue what he's doing in his office. She took the chance to open her backpack and took that fresh red rose she picked earlier from her grandma's garden. She smiled on her own, excited to see her girlfriend's reaction again. Besides fetching her, she brings red rose for her. She glanced to her wrist watch and there's still an hour before their class starts.

 

"Yoongie?" Seohyun appears and quickly flashes her girlfriend with a sweet smile. The deer stands on her feet and handed her a rose which she always appreciates and accepted it with sweetest smile as she smells the flower and engulfed her girlfriend into a loving and warm embrace. "I wonder if your grandma knows about this?"

 

Yoona giggles. "Of course not." her arms are automatically around her girlfriend as she inhaled that sweet scent from her. Her morning will not be perfect without smelling her. It's always giving her fluttery feeling. "She will scold me if she knows."

 

Seohyun hits the deer's back lightly before pulling back from the hug. "Are you kidding me?"

 

"You know that's not true. Grandma, she even recommends what rose should I pick in her garden." Yoona giggles, amused with her girlfriend's reaction.

 

"Aish, you always got me with that." Seohyun shakes her head in disbelief as she went upstairs to get her bag.

 

Yoona stayed in the living room, waiting patiently for her girlfriend to return. She saw the maid come down from upstairs with a silent smile and bowed her head as she passes the living room to their back door.

 

"Did you finished our homework early?" ask Seohyun while coming down the stairs. The deer meet with her halfway and took her backpack and carry it on her chest while hers are on her back.

 

"I did, Miss Seo." Yoona playfully replied as she took her hand and intertwined their fingers and they walked out the house casually.

 

"I didn't to be honest." Seohyun shares honestly which made her girlfriend stop and looked at her in surprise. "I have to finish my chores in the house first before doing it."

 

"Wae? You got a lot of chores?" Yoona wonders. They have a maid so there's no need for that.

 

"Ahjumma returned home to their province because her youngest got sick. I have to wash the dishes and cook for Appa and I." Seohyun explained. Her father always comes home late after work since she's a lawyer.

 

"That make sense." Yoona nodded in understanding and they resume to her bicycle. She picked up the white helmet from the hood of her bicycle and gently place it on her girlfriend's head and locked it under her chin. She pecks on her cheek and smile. "Let's go, Lady Seo?"

 

Seohyun giggles and blushes. But she couldn't miss and peck on her girlfriend's cheek as well before they left their house completely. Yoona's bicycle has two pedals, which is fun for her, as they both pedal their way to their school together. But what she always loves the most, every time they passed the aisle of cherry blossoms trees. She would open her arms wide, close her eyes and enjoy the ride that feels like she's flying as the flowers are like dancing around them.

 

Yoona who is enjoying the ride as well is smiling but never left her hands on the handle and focus ahead and pedaling. It's her joy and pleasure to give her girlfriend such fun and enjoyable ride even if it will last for 30 minutes or less only.

 

 

-

 

 

Just like they normally do, they proceed to their locker, still holding hands and catching few students who doesn't know yet they're dating.

 

"Yoongie, how about a piano practice after school?" Seohyun asks with an excited smile.

 

"I don't have anything to do after that. Cool." Yoona agreed that instantly after she closed her locker. Her girlfriend is one of the orchestra members that she sometimes asked to join her whenever she likes to practice.

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun cried, happy to learn it. "Thanks." And her eyes formed like a crescent moon.

 

"Do you have an event to attend?" Yoona wonders. As someone who always know what's going on in School, she couldn't recall that she hears any event.

 

"I don't to be honest. But Appa's birthday is coming next week. I want to play a piece for her." Sais Seohyun with a cute smile.

 

"Omo, chincha?" Yoona was surprised. "Why didn't tell me earlier?"

 

"I thought you remember?" Seohyun chuckled in disbelief. They've been dating for years yet she doesn't remember it?

 

Yoona hastily took her phone and opened the calendar. "Omo, it's indeed next week." She felt embarrass for almost forgetting it and at the same time she's scolding herself, mentally.

 

"Yah!" Seohyun literally hits her girlfriend's shoulder. "How could you!"

 

Yoona chuckled. "I'm sorry. But it's not too late. I can still think of a gift. So don't worry, hmm?" she reached for her cheeks and pinched them briefly earning a rolling of eyes. She smiled victoriously and grabs her hand to pull her for a forehead kiss. "Let's meet at the practice room, okay?"

 

"That's a promise then." Seohyun immediately held up her pinky finger and her girlfriend hook it with hers. They both smile sweetly to each other as they held each other's hands and made their way to their classroom together.

 

The moment they arrived, few of their classmates immediately smiled at them teasingly and one even ask if when are they getting married as they took their seats.

 

"Tomorrow." Yoona joke around, getting used to their classmates’ teases.

 

"No, next year." Seohyun also added, chuckling.

 

Yoona laugh back with her girlfriend but quickly turned serious. "You better take that seriously." as she told her firmly. Next year they're already college though, so it's still a long way for them as they promised to take their relationship into the next level after college.

 

"Yah, stop it. You know that's just to stop them." Seohyun reminded and hits her girlfriend's arm.

 

"I was just kidding." Yoona grinned and ruffles her girlfriend's hair gently. "Wait." she suddenly took her pen from her desk and gestures her to show her right hand. The latter did and gently, she draws something at the back of her hand just near the thumb.

 

Seohyun is confused yet she waits patiently and once she's done, she smiled giddily to see that she drew one hear with their first letter's name on its side. She can't help and blush.

 

Yoona was about to whisper 'I love you' when her phone on her pocket suddenly vibrates. She casually took it and reads the message from their teacher, asking her to come to the faculty room. "Ugh."

 

"Why?"

 

"Teacher Kang wants to see me first." She informs her girlfriend.

 

"But our class is starting in 15 minutes."

 

"I know right? But this will be quick." Getting up, Yoona made her way to the door but before she completely disappears, she made a heart shape over her head.

 

Seohyun shakes her head while smiling like a fool. She sifted her attention to her literature book which is their first subject and reads the page where they left off from the previous meeting. Suddenly she felt a poke on her shoulder. She turned her head and an unknown girl wearing casual attire is standing. "May I... help you?" She confusedly asked her.

 

"Is this seat taken?" The stranger asks, pointing the seat on her left, which is Yoona's.

 

"Oh, that's occupied." Seohyun replied. "Are you... new student?" she wonders.

 

"Oh yeah. I'm Kwon Yuri." The stranger introduced herself and held out her hand right away, flashing a friendly smile.

 

Seohyun looked at her hand for a second before she took it and shakes it. "I'm Seo Joohyun, nice to meet you." She smiled back as she casually pulled her hand back.

 

"Beautiful name." Yuri praises. "But do you know-"

 

"This seat is empty." Someone suddenly barged into their conversation, pointing at the seat next to her.

 

"Oh, thanks." Yuri smiled and she bowed her head to Seohyun before she walks briefly to take the empty seat which is two rows away from Seohyun only.

 

Seohyun couldn't help and felt uncomfortable and looked away from the new student because she keeps smiling towards her. But she tilts her head back when she heard Yoona's voice.

 

"There you go." Yoona is breathless as walks inside back to their classroom, eyes on the new student. "You don't come here without changing your clothes and you have to sign these papers first." she told Yuri. "Come with me first." she asks her at the same time.

 

"I'm sorry." Yuri apologizes and get up. "Where should-"

 

"Just follow me." Yoona interrupted and was about left when she stopped to look at her girlfriend from her seat, who gestures her to leave and mouthed that it's fine. She winks and sends a finger heart before following Yuri outside.

 

"Aigoo... " Seohyun is used to it but it never fails to make her heart flutter. She brushed it off and returns her attention to her book but she barely could concentrate because one of their classmates approached her and talk with another subject.

 

 

-

 

 

"I'm Kwon Yuri. Let's be friends." said Yuri as she introduced herself in front of the class and bowed so deep.

 

"Can we ask some questions about her, Teacher Cho?" One on the class suddenly raised her hand and everyone agrees except Seohyun and Yoona who didn't react to the suggestion.

 

"We have a class session to begin. Just ask her personally if you want." But their teacher disagrees. "You can take your seat now, Miss Kwon." and ushers the new student.

 

Yuri complied and the class started. She was focus for the next couple of minutes but when she unconsciously turns her head on her right, she caught the attention of the girl earlier she first introduced herself. She smiled, finding her cute and she unconsciously couldn't take her eyes off of her.

 

Seohyun who is too focus on listening to their teacher senses someone is staring at her and she shifted her eyes just to catch Yuri staring at her. The latter looked away hastily which made her continue focus on their teacher. She just didn't mind it.

 

Yoona however on her seat didn't missed what Yuri did and she's feeling weird about her.

 

 

***

 

 

"Yah, are you going to eat that for your entire life?" Nicole, Seohyun's friend from the other class can't believe that she's still eating the same menu on their lunch break, which is only a egg and avocado sandwich with orange juice. "Im Yoona, what are you doing to my friend?" she shakes her head in disbelief.

 

Yoona let her girlfriend take her seat first before she does so next to her. "I should be the one telling you that. I mean, what are you doing with your life? You keep on eating processed foods. Have you heard the news that 90% of death in the world is because of eating so much processed food?" she strikes back. She and Seohyun always eat the same food every lunch and she felt contented and healthy for the both of them.

 

"I would rather eat this than eat that weird tastes from you, Im Yoona." Nicole countered.

 

"You guys are so silly. There's nothing wrong with her food, Yoongie." Seohyun chuckles. She took a bite of her sandwich and smile to them.

 

Both Nicole and Yoona are speechless before they follow to have their lunch.

 

"I heard teacher Jung will have audition later in our class." Nicole said while munching gently. "She didn't tell us so we have no choice but to perform in front of the class later."

 

"Did you just spoil it?" Yoona find it ridiculous for Nicole to share such information.

 

"Audition for the new member of Glee Club?" Seohyun raised her eyebrows, interested immediately about it.

 

"Absolutely, Hyun. So you better prepare yourself. Unlike Yoona here who-"

 

"What?" Yoona glared at Nicole.

 

Nicole sheepishly smiles. "Unlike you, you're always prepare." as she changed her mind right away, but she did it sarcastically.

 

"Yoongie, she's a great actress from our previous roleplay. She can definitely ace it later." Seohyun said as she proudly smiles to her girlfriend and the latter blushes. She pinches her cheeks and kissed it.

 

"Thanks, Lady Seo." Yoona sweetly replied and she tuck her girlfriend's hair behind her ear. She took her hand and kissed it without unlocking her gazes with her.

 

Nicole rolled her eyes. "Ugh. Get a room, you two.” she kicks Yoona under the table, earning her glares that instant. "Anyway, Hyun, can you tell me what's your plan after school?"

 

"We're going to a mall later." Yoona replied in behalf of her girlfriend.

 

"Eh? You didn't tell me, Yoongie." Seohyun is surprised to hear it.

 

"Mall? Like-"

 

"It's Uncle's birthday next week... I have to buy it earlier." Yoona interrupted Nicole again and smile to her girlfriend.

 

"So after my piano practice we'll go there?"

 

"Absolutely."

 

"Good then. I'm coming with you guys." Nicole grinned widely.

 

"No." Yoona just isntantly declined. "It's also another date." and just proudly told her.

 

Seohyun is speechless yet fluttered. She pokes her arm and the deer looked at her confusedly. "You don't have to tell her directly." she said in her soft voice. "We can just bring her with us. You know, she's living on the same neighborhood as me."

 

"Seohyun-ah, Yoona is crazy in love with you, that's already not a surprised. I'm okay, don't worry." Nicole smiled reassuringly. She's honestly happy to see how Yoona is treating her friend. She can even imagine that they'll end up marrying with how they love each other.

 

"Don't mind Yoona. You're going with us, Nicole." Seohyun insists earning a gasp from her girlfriend. "Yah, you don't have to react anymore. The more the merrier Im Yoona." she ended the topic with a intense stare to her girlfriend who nodded in agreement with a weak smile.

 

"Um, Seohyun. Really, I don't have to come with you guys. I was just trying to you know, meddle with your plans. Hehe." Nicole felt bad and she took it back immediately.

 

"But-"

 

"You guys can go without me."

 

Yoona tilt her head to her girlfriend and pouted as she sulks, negging for mercy from her girlfriend to agree with Nicole right away. Seohyun palmed her face rather and pushed it gently away. "Aish! Seo Joohyun!" she cutely called her name with her aegyo voice.

 

"Finish your sandwich, I might just eat you alive." Seohyun literally couldn't take it always every time she displays her aegyo. Her toes would always curl from her shoes.

 

Yoona can't hold it and hug her girlfriend loosely. She excitedly resumes on her meal like a kid.

 

'Aigoo, why am I in love with her?' Seohyun thought at the back of her head as she watches the deer eating. But her heart fluttering is her answer. Yoona, she's the best thing that happened to her. She's her stress reliever, her vitamins, her lucky charm and her inspiration to keep doing well on studies.

 

Nicole is just quietly proud to see her friend is in love to a good person and someone she also trusts. But her attention suddenly averted to someone on the next table. "She's making good friends, isn't she?" and find Yuri making their other classmates laugh.

 

"She seems cool." Yoona says as she also check on the other table. "Well, that's good. It's easy for her to make friends to everyone."

 

Seohyun just give a brief look on Yuri's table and return to finish her meal.

 

"What school did she attend before?" Nicole asks curiously.

 

"Chumyeon High School." shared Yoona as she took a bite on her sandwich. "Hyunnie's father used to teach there, am I right?"

 

Seohyun looked at her girlfriend. "He did. 5 years ago, before she decided to focus on being a lawyer." She confirmed then took a glance to Yuri.

 

"That means she knows your father, Hyun?" Nicole wonders.

 

"I doubt so." Yoona answered. "I mean, she went there for three years only according to the records I've seen earlier."

 

"Why did she transfer?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter