SHE IS THE ONE

SHE IS THE ONE

Hello everyone,

sorry it took me a while to update chapter 1, hehehe! been busy of course with work. So I hope that I'll update as soon as I could, I'm so inspired with MinJoong that's why I gave my time just to write a lovely story for them.

This is all dedicated to all MinJoong lovers.

PS. special thanks to the following: JulianKevin, noniknu2 and EC2010. thanks for you comments gals!

enjoy......

 

CHAPTER 1

 

            Present time

Welcome to Seoul South Korea, to all passenger please go back to all your seats and fasten your seatbelt, the plane will be arriving at Seoul International Airport in a few minutes……..we hope that you have all pleasant flight. The captain of Korean Air announces in the plane. Kim Hyun Joong seated at the first class drinking his cranberry juice, played idly at his keychain. He was bored from the 16 hour fight from California, USA. It has been 4 years since he accepted to be a foreign exchange student from Korean University. His exceeding talent in music and composing captured the hearts for the professors and the board of directors of Cheo Bul Music Corporation, the leading music company in whole South Korea, even Universal Studio ties contract with them. While he was studying abroad, he already started his music career by composing and singing some famous movie that Universal Studio produces. They also wanted him to perform in Hotels and clubs, but he refuses, he insisted that he will concentrate on his studies before performing on stage, even the company bribe and do all things just to let him be on stage, but he rather sticks to his plan.

Though he knew that it will cause him fame and fortune, but he is still rational; all he still wanted is to  live an ordinary life, time will come for all things will fall in perfect places.

During those passed years that he stayed abroad, he missed his only family. Kim Ji-Won, his older sister that he treats like his mother. Although they kept in touch through emails, chatting on line and phone call, he was still worried for her. Their parents died since Hyun Joong was 10  years old while his noona was 17,  it was car accident. Crazy drunk driver hit their car that sent to their instantaneous death. Their parents left nothing for them except credits from loan shark. As a young female, Kim Ji-Won solely sacrifice herself just to raise Hyun Joong, with her charm, talent and abilities she graduated from the top university in Korea with flying colors and was accepted in one of the biggest construction firm in the city. It was the main reason why Hyun Joong wanted to be successful because he wanted to return all the favor what his sister did to him.

But two years ago she gave birth to a baby boy which nobody knows the father, even him. Especially him. When he came to knew about this he wanted to go back to Seoul and smash the face of the man to fooled his sister, but Ji-Won is more sensible, saying that it’s not worth it because she told him that she received the greatest miracle that she ever hope for, her adorable boy Kim Ji-Bin. Just thinking of his naughty nephew, Hyun Joong smiles to himself, finally he can meet in person his energetic and chatter box Ji-Bin……..

 

 

“Hyun Joong!” a familiar female voice greeted him in the arrival area in airport, his eyes quickly scan the crowd and finally he saw a hand frantically waving at him.  A smile plasters on his mouth as he reach her and gave her a bear hug. “I miss you so much noona!” he told her as he remove her from his arms, before his sister react he immediately notice the adorable 2 and half year old boy. “And where is my nephew?” he said in a loud voice pretending not to see him. Ji-Bin gave him a nervous smile and hide behind his mother.

“Hi” a little voice from behind said uncertainty, peeking at his uncle. Hyun Joong continued his joke, cupping his ears. “I think I heard someone greeted me.” He asked innocently. Then the little boy stepped out behind his mother and tug his pants. “E-excuss me uncle, I-I say Hi to you!” he said in a child stutter adorable voice, that Hyun Joong cannot resist. He burst out if laughing and caught the child and carried him in his arms and gave him a warm hug.

“Hello squirt! How are you?” he asked the boy, “It’s finally good to see you in person rather than in web cam.”

“We both miss you so much” Ji-Won said lastly. “How’s my big boy?” she with a smile.

“Come on noona, don’t treat me as a boy,” acting as if his pride was being step on  “your dongseeng is a man now.” He said smugly. As he put down his nephew.

“Aigoo!” Ji-Won rumpled his hair as if he’s the same as his son, “You still never change,” then smile knowingly at him “because from what I heard from abroad, you are not very friendly at all, you tend to ignore girls especially those who are chasing after you.”

“Noona, as if you don’t know me?” he said in a mocking voice, “since I hit puberty I ignore those witless girls who only knew to chase boys.” She knew his personality very well, he is the kind of person that only opens up with the people that he trusted.

“So everyone has a conclusion that you’re gay…..” Ji-Won , but the more he rides on her joke.

“Yes even gays chased after me.” He pretended to sound like one. Ji-Won can’t take it anymore, she burst out of laughing to his little brother. “Oh boy! I miss you so much!” hugging him again. “Welcome back to Korea.”

 

 

**********

 

“Whaaaat?” he said to his sister whose bringing a large suitcase in his living room.

It was exactly 3 month since Hyun Joong came back from the States. He instantly he started his job composing songs and producing music for movies, and drama series. Cheo Bul Music Corporation was very eager to use his service, at a young age of 23, they got so many fresh ideas from him. Finally he agrees to compose and sing his very own single for the upcoming melodrama movie. The moment it was release in radio it became a huge success which the media demanded for interview and wanted to see this singer/composer in person. But he still refuses; he told the company bluntly that he hates media. And he will officially shows himself to them. The whole music industry is very curious of the new mystery singer.

The company provided him a huge bachelor’s apartment at the capital of the city. The whole design concept of this apartment was all modern, from the glass panel walls and sliding doors from living room, dining room and bedroom. He also has his own music room, complete with musical instruments his large grand shiny black piano was in the middle, even his precious collection of his CD was displayed on the built-in shelves at the side of the room. His neat and tidy bedroom gives an aura to manliness, he is very particular of the cleanliness of his apartment…..apartment that his sister is invading together with his energetic nephew.

“What? Can you repeat what did you just told me a while ago?” he asked in disbelieve.

“It is an emergency, our branch in Chicago, Illinois called in the morning, and they said they needed a person that will fix the damage that has been done in the construction. My boss told me that I’m the perfect person to manage the problem.” She explains.

“But did you tell your boss that you have a child to take care of?” he asked her.

“Of course he knew it, which is why he asked me to do it because he said that it will be a great opportunity for me that I’ll be the next candidate for promotion.” She pleaded.  “I’m doing all of this for the sake of Ji-Bin’s future.” she finishes.

Hyun Joong releases a deep breath; he knows that he has no other choice but to help his sister. “Okay, how many days you’ll be staying there?” he inquired.

“They told me to stay and fix everything in two week maximum.”

“Two weeks!” he exclaimed, he barely survive when he babysit his nephew for four hour and his sister is asking for two weeks.

“Yipee! I’m staying with uncle Hyun Joong for two weeks!”Ji-Bin shouted excitedly as he jumps up and down on his couch.

“Ji-Bin! That is not a trampoline, stop it jumping on my sofa! ” Hyun Joong said in a stern voice.

“Yes uncle.” The child replied. “But uncle, w-why your couch feel like a stone?” the boys asked innocently, “in my house my couch is very soft, I love jumping on it!” he said in a cute child voice, then quickly seat on it. “This one…..” hitting the leather texture, “…..is very hard. I don’t like it.” Shaking his head and crossed his arms and matching pouted lips.

Ji-Won bite her lips not to laugh at his adorable son who after wards smile abruptly and took his Dinosaurs book in his bag and browse at the pages  of fascinating pictures. She knew that Hyun Joong will get upset with her. But she already soothing him. “Don’t you worry so much, you will be just with him after work and during weekends, remember he’s going in the nursery, you will drop him there before you go to work at 9 am then pick him up around 5. You just need to prepare his snacks. By the way I made you a list of all the you’re going to make for him.” She in a long order. When she saw that Hyun Joong was only half listening, she took a hold of both of his shoulders and let him look at her eyes. “Listen to me, I’m very sorry that I put you in this situation but I have no other choice, do I?” she asked him sincerely. He sighs and gave up. “Okay, why do I have a choice?” he replied.

“And one more thing, I have a good and trusted friend that I knew for two years now, I also considered her as a younger sister, she always look after Ji-Bin, she adored him very much. The best thing is she is the daughter of the owner of the nursery that he going. I told her to look after Ji-Bin while I’m gone and every once in a while she will visit here in your apartment. So I will know that he is in safe hands.” She finished her lengthy speech, then she added hastily “I already gave your contact number.”

“Wait!” he told her in disbelief, “I told you that I don’t want any ladies to know about my place,” He shook his head and continue “you know some media is on my tail…..and the very last thing that I don’t want to do is to run after a crying girl.”

Ji-Won laughed softly and replied “Don’t you worry about a thing, Jung So Min taste in men are not you type.”