Bonus Chapter

Cupid Love

 

HI ^^ kekeke

this is me Only2ChaeRim, I think you really want the sequel bout this fanfic.

But, I'm sorry I can't give it. Because, lately my schedule really tight. Sorry my readers.

kekeke ~ I just give the bonus chapter for you all guys.

That, I think this fic hanging. wkwk 

Okay, here we gooo~ 

 

=====================================================================================================

 

at the classroom

"Okay, Jang Hyun Seung ssi.. Thanks for introducing yourself. Now, you can sit down beside Junhyung ssi."

The teacher said and Hyunseung take a seat beside Junhyung who always look at him.

Hyunseung smile to him, hyunseung knew if he really miss his junhyung but..

Junhyung can't remember him.. Hyunseung try to greet junhyung.. He take a breath..

He really nervous this because he really excited, he can see junhyung again.

"hi, my name is Jang Hyun Seung.. I  hope we can be a good friend. Oh how bout yours?" Hyunseung give junhyung wide smile..

"Huh, I already knew your name. You already introduce yourself in front of class." Junhyung said coldly..

Hyunseung feel sad, before junhyung never act cold like that. He just want make junhyung remember him again

but this maybe little hard. 

 

Junhyung POV

Whats wrong with that boy?! he always clinging on me and always smile to me. What happen with him?!

OH NOO!!!! DON'T TELL ME.. HE HE HE IS CRAZY GUY WHO WANT ME?! 

Aish, Yong Jun Hyung what do you think? But his face really pretty same like the person who in my dream.

I think that guy really annoying me sometimes but I can't.. He always on my mind.

WHAT HAPPEN WITH ME?! I-I-I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH HIM??!

NONONONO.. that's not right.. I'm staright, I don't turn be a gay because his pretty face who really like a girl..

"YAH!! YONG JUN HYUNG!! PPALI.. I WANT USE THE TOILET TOO!!~" 

Aish, that dujun..

"YAH PPALI!!"

"YES YES.. I GET OUT FROM HERE!" 

Aish, he always make messed around.

"Thats for you.. Are you happy?" I yelled to dujun when I already go out from the cubicle.

"Aish, what happen that make you take so long?" Dujun hit my shoulder and go to the cubicle.

Aish, I think he really impatient..

"Huh..." 

That boy again.. What are he doing? Oh, he noticed me and go to near me..

"Junnie, are you want eat with me?" He asked  me to eat with him?! and called me with the pet name.

Woah, this pretty boy really something.

"I'm sorry.. I'm busy.." I said coldly.. But he look sad and his pretty face really glowing..

Aish, whats wrong with me?! This is not Yong Jun Hyung!!

Junhyung POV END

 

Suddenly Junhyung phone ringing and he pick up it..

"Hello, what happen hyun ra?" Junhyung said

"APPAAA!!~ PPALI COMEBACK HYUNJUN GET A SCAR.. THERE SO MANY BLOOD.. I'M SCARED!!" Hyunra crying..

"Okay, calm down hyunra.. Appa go to there.. Don't crying baby.." Junhyung close the phone.

And hyunseung confused why junhyung face really look shock and hyunra.. What happen with her? 

She get hurt?! Hyunseung really want to know, he really love hyunra same like he love his sister.

He doesnt want if hyunra get hurt.. 

"Yong Jun Hyung, what happen with hyunra?" Hyunseung asked with worried face.

"It's none of  your bussiness.." Junhyung ran away.. But, hyunseung followed him..

 

AT HOSPITAL

Junhyung look to Hyun Ra, and asked her what happen with his brother. Why he can be like that??!

"Hyun Ra, tell me.. What happen with Hyun Jun? Why he can be like that?" Junhyung asked out to hyunra.

"That.. That.. Because of me.. I'm take the his pikachu dolls and he ran to catch me. 

But he failed, that because he fall on to the ground.. And he crying and his head that so many blood.." Hyunra look down and feel

guilty for his brother.. Junhyung really angry to hyunra why hyunra can be like this to his brother?!

"WHY YOU TAKE HIS DOLL HYUNRA?! YOU KNOW, HE WANT TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!! WE MUST NEED THE DONOR NOW!!" Junhyung shouted and take his hand want to hit hyunra.. But, hyunseung stop him..

"YAH! YONG JUN HYUNG!! IF YOU WANT TO HIT HER, YOU MUST HIT ME FIRST.." Hyunseung shouted at junhyung back..

"I'm scared.." Hyunra hide behind hyunseung and tugged hyunseung uniform..

"WHAT THE HELL, ARE YOU CAN HERE?! THIS IS NOT YOUR PROBLEM.." junhyung really can't down his emotion.

"Jun, please. If you hit her, this is not broke the problem. So, please calm down.." Hyunseung make junhyung calm..

Junhyung let out his deep sigh..

"I don't know, I just don't want to lose Hyun Jun.. The doctor said if Hyun Jun need so many blood. 

But, the doctor tell me if they can't find the donor. I already try myself but its failed.

I can’t give my blood to him." Junhyung blow his tears turn down..

Hyunseung feel sad look junhyung like this.. 

"Jun, it's not suit with you if you crying like that.." Hyunseung crying suddenly..

"Hey, why are you crying?" Junhyung notice it and wipe his tears and hug hyunseung.. embrace him..

He don't know why hyunseung scent make him want hug hyunseung more tight.. and he kiss hyunseung hair.. 

He don't know.. he feel really miss this scent.. Junhyung broke the hug and say to hyunseung..

"Don't cry seung..." Junhyung wipe hyunseung tears..

"Jun, you can try me.. You can try me to be the donor for Hyun Jun.." 

"But, seung.." Junhyung feel unbelieve if hyunseung can match with Hyun Jun. 

But, we must try it right? Junhyung thought and give hyunseung chance to be the donor to Hyun Jun..

and the result is positif, if hyunseung can give his blood to Hyun Jun..

"Thanks seung.." Junhyung hug hyunseung and kiss his forehead..

After a few days, Hyun Jun can get out from the hospital..

"Oppa.." Hyunra calling his brother..

"Eh, Hyun Ra..  Are you calling me oppa?" Hyun Jun eyes widen and feel unbelieve

They always fight each other but actually they love each other..

"Ehmm.." Hyunra noded

"Hyunra, who is her?" Hyun Jun asked Hyun Ra..

"Eum, she is our umma.. Are you okay, oppa? Are you want to eat?" Hyunra asked his brother..

"Umma..? That appa get married when i'm sick?" Hyun Jun asked Hyun Ra..

"Aish, Thats not like that babo. I call her umma that because when you get the scar..

Appa really mad at me and he almost want to hit me. That because you want to die..

But, Umma help me.. Appa be calm after that.. and she want to be your donor.. That's why I'm calling her umma."

 Hyunra explain everything..

"Huh, Kids.. Can I interrupt your conversation?" Hyunseung asked and they nodded..

"I'm..I'm not a girl.. and I have a manly feature.. So, don't get wrong about me. It's okay... If you want call me umma,

but I'm a boy.." Hyunseung explain to them but they only shook their head..

"We are not believe with you.." They said unison

Hyunseung let out his sigh because he feel comeback when their the first met.

"Okay, Okay.. If you don't believe.. Are you hungry?" Hyunseung asked

"Ehmm.. I'm hungry umma. I want pizza, that hospital can't give me pizza.."  Hyun Jun pouted his face

"That's right.. I'm hungry too umma.." Hyun Ra rub his stomach sign her hungry..

"Okay.. We can cook the pizza together? How is it?" Hyunseung said

"YEAAAH! IT'S REALLY LOOK FUN!!" their said together.

"Okay, let's go to kitchen.." Hyunseung hold hyun ra and hyun jun hand bring them go to kitchen.

 

At the Kitchen

“Hey, kids don’t playing again..” Hyunseung said when Hyun Ra and Hyun Jun throw the flour on him and messed around but that make a something fun..

“Kids, your appa will be mad at me if you still want to playing like that.” Hyunseung said again but that kids don’t listen him and still throw the flour.. Their laughing when their see each other..

“Umma.. Your face really funny.. Look like ehmm.. *thinking* clowns..” Hyun Jun tease Hyun Seung..

“Hey, kids.. Are you tease me?” Hyunseung try to make them scare and run away.. But Hyunseung more fast and catch them pulled them into a big hug..They hug hyunseung back..

“Umma, I’m so happy if you in here..” Hyun Ra said with smile..

“Me too.. Hyun Jun very happy if umma here..” Hyun Jun smile.. They kiss hyunseung cheek together.. That make hyunseung feel in heaven, he very happy can comeback to the world again.. He never regret if he comeback in here again.

“Umma.. I have an idea..” Hyun Ra said..

 

 

Junhyung open the door and call the kids with hyunseung. But that not answer, he really feel tired because his work.. But suddenly, when he go to their bedroom.. There is no one in there, he search them again until he walk away go to the kitchen and suddenly..

 

“YEAAAHHHH!!” Their scream when throw the flour to Junhyung.. They suddenly keep silent when know junhyung react really surprise but little bit annoyed about it.. Their bit theirs lower lips together while mouth “oopss..” and look scared when see junhyung mad face.. But, Junhyung face change with smirk on his face..

“So, you want play with me?”

The kids and hyunseung run when know Junhyung expression change with smirk.. Junhyung try to catch them but he failed, Hyunseung try to run away so Jun Hyung can’t catch him but he crossed his legs and go to fall on the ground.. He close his eyes and fell there is no pain.. He open his eyes and see Jun Hyung hold him so he can’t fall on the flour.. He face and Junhyung only a few inches.. He can feel his heartbeat and Junhyung took gulped his saliva when he see hyunseung beautiful face when he see it closer..

“Wohooo~ Appa, ppali kiss umma..” Hyun Jun said..

“Oh, Appa don’t be shy.. I think umma like that..” Hyun Ra said..

Hyunseung only blinked his eyes and junhyung only smile when he listen his kids coax him to kiss hyunseung.. Suddenly, he release his hand around hyunseung..

“Hey, kids.. You are still yes ehmm a kids.. So, don’t coax your appa to do that when you and you still in here.. Ppali go to take a bath and eat together..” Junhyung bring them go to the bathroom because their cloothes really dirty and Junhyung go to back the kitchen..

“Oh, you pretty kid.. You must go to take a bath too..” Junhyung pointed hyunseung with smile.

“Huh.. Am I look like a kid?” Hyunseung go to closer to Junhyung and hooked his arm around junhyung neck.. Junhyung titled his head with smirk.. He wraped his arm around hyunseung petite waist bring him closer with him..

“Thanks for all seung..” Junhyung said and go closer to hyunseung face kiss him sweetly but their kiss suddenly change more passionate and he bit hyunseung lower lips. Hyunseung knew it and open his mouth so junhyung can play his tounge with hyunseung.. This is not their first kiss because he already did that before.. Junhyung broke the kiss..

“Seung, I feel I already did that with you.. I feel it’s different.. The flash about before..”

Hyunseung smile and kiss junhyung again, at least Junhyung can feel he have did it.. Junhyung kiss hyunseung neck and hyunseung moan in pleasure.. That because Junhyung can find his sensitive area..

“Jun.. Stop it.. They will watch us..” Hyunseung pulled junhyung..

“No, they can’t watch us seung..” Junhyung pulled hyunseung closer and kiss him again more passionate.. and suddenly their heard noise from behind the wall.. Junhyung turn around and see Hyun Jun and Hyun Ra who hide their body behind the wall..

“Ugh, are you watch us kids?” Junhyung asked and their noded.. Hyunseung blushing hard when he see that kids watch him and junhyung kiss..

“I.. I want go to take a bath.” Hyunseung go to the bathroom and leave junhyung frustrated..

 

At the Dining Room

“So, this our menu Mr. Yong Jun Hyung..” Hyun Ra said while bring the plate to Junhyung..

“So, our menu is a pizza? HyunRa ssi? Okay, I will try it..” Junhyung take a one bit..

“Woah, this is really delicious Hyun Ra ssi.. You’re really a great chef..” Junhyung smile and rub Hyunra hair.. But the little girl look down..

“Ap..pa.. Mianhae.. Jeongmal Mianhae.. I didn’t meant to make Hyun Jun like that.. Don’t mad again.. Please forgive me..” Hyunra feel she can’t hold her tears and crying out loud..

“Hey, don’t crying Hyunra.. Appa.. Sorry.. I’m sorry for Hyunra too.. I want to hit you.. I didn’t mean to hit you.. Appa Mianhae..” Junhyung hug Hyunra make her wiped her tears..

“Really? Appa don’t mad at me again?” HyunRa said with unbelieve..

“Of course..”

“Appa.. Saranghae..” Hyunra hug junhyung again..

“Me too.. Appa.. Saranghae..” Hyun Jun ran and hug Junhyung again.. Hyunseung smile when he see the view in front of his sight..

“Umma.. Come here..” HyunRa grab hyunseung hand and bring him go to closer with them.. Their really look like a happy family..

After their finished their meal they go to the bedroom to take a rest.. Hyunseung accompany them go to sleep.. Junhyung go their room and he see Hyunseung and the kids sleep together..

“Seung.. I really thank you for you.. Because of you their look happy.. and.. me too.. I’m very happy too if you in here..”

He smile, kissed him and give hyunseung blanket so he can feel warm. He go back to his office room..

Suddenly Hyunseung open his eyes.. He feel thirsty.. He go to the kitchen and he open Junhyung room door.. But, there no one in  there. He go to Junhyung office room.. He see Junhyung sleep on the chair and put his face on the table.. Hyunseung take closer to him.. Hyunseung see Junhyung face, he look tired..

“I hope you will remember me soon Jun.. Ehm, you look very tired..” Hyunseung slowly touch junhyung eyes..

“There dark circle around it..” Then Hyunseung touch Junhyung nose and stop to junhyung lips.. Hyunseung just smile when he remember about today.. Junhyung kiss him sweetly..

“Goodnight, Junnie..” Hyunseung give peek on junhyung lips.

 

At the Morning

Junhyung slowly open his eyes and yawning..

“Oh, where is Hyunseung? He leave me again?” Junhyung suddenly feel afraid.. He feel afraid if Hyunseung want to leave him again like before. Yes, he remember all about the past with hyunseung..

“Hyunseung ah.. Seungie..” Junhyung call hyunseung but is just no answer from the pretty boy..

Suddenly the door open and Junhyung can see his pretty boy..

“Oh where are you going?” Junhyung asked

“I bring Hyun Ra and Hyun Jun go to school.. Why?” Hyunseung asked confused

“Don’t leave me again seung.. I’m so scare if you go again..” Junhyung hug hyunseung tightly..

“Jun, I won’t leave you again.. I’m promise..” Hyunseung hug junhyung back

“You don’t broke our promise..”

“Eh.. why are you know if I have leave you?” Hyunseung asked junhyung

“I don’t know.. I just feel my dream is real and I remember all.. all about our memories..” Junhyung said and kiss hyunseung roughly..

“Ugh.. Jun..” Hyunseung mumble when he feel junhyung his earlobe.. and hug him again..

“Hyunseung, you can’t leave me again.. and I won’t let you go again.. If I must die because it I can do that.”

“Yah, Baboo. Don’t said that, that’s very horrible.. I won’t leave you, because I already turn be a real human.. I leave my cupid world, that because I really love you.. I can’t if without you..” Hyunseung smile

“Thanks for coming to my life my cupid..” Junhyung laugh.. Suddenly hyunseung feel weird, he see kikwang in there.. out the door and wave his hand to him.. while mouth “I hope you be happy with him hyung..”  Hyunseung finally knew why junhyung can remember all. That because Kikwang who make him remember about everything..

“I love you Yong Jun Hyung..”

“I love you my princess Jang Hyun Seung..”

“Yah, don’t call me like that.. It’s so embrassing..” Hyunseung said

“It’s okay.. But seung.. Really I can’t believe if you are a boy.. So, Can I try you?” Junhyung asked with smirk

“YAAH! YOU ERT!!”

Hyunseung want to hit junhyung chest but junhyung avoid that and instead kiss him sweetly.. They kiss each other..

“Thanks for our cupid, our love more be a good everytime and grow more long.”

===================================================================================================================

 

Idk, but I feel this fic really sweet than comedy..

I’m so sorry for make the story like this..

But I hope you can like the bonus chappie..

Sorry, for the bad grammar..

And thanks for reading and subscribe this story..

Subcribe and Comment ^^

THANKS ALL!!