Final

Cupid Love

"Of course to tell you for comeback." Kikwang said. 

"What?" Hyunseung asked disbelief. Kikwang nodded his head.

"You must to come back Hyunseung. It's time. You already complete your mission." Kikwang said. Hyunseung look at Junhyung.

"Fine.. Give me time. I'll back tommorow." Hyunseung said. Kikwang nodded.

"Okay. At 8 p.m I'll pick you up." Kikwang said. Hyunseung nodded. Kikwang walked out from window and dissapered. Hyunseung look back at Junhyung. 

"I'm sorry Junhyung. I must to go." Hyunseung said. He walked out from Junhyung's house and walked back to his appartement.

 

In the morning Junhyung wake up. He search around for Hyunseung. He dream strangely last night. He dream about Hyunseung leave him. He search around for Hyunseung but he doesn't find Hyunseung. After 10 minutes the door bell rang. Junhyung opened and Hyuunseung stand there. Junhyung hug Hyunseung. Huynseung seems surprised but let it be.

"I thought you leave me."  Junhyung said. Hyunseung just silent and hug Junhyung back.  Junhyung broke he hug and look at Hyunseung.

"Don't leave me." Junhyung said. Hyunseung look at him.

"I won't." hyunseung said lied. Junhyung smiled and they walked in. The twin already wake up. They greet Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled at them.

"Junhyung. How about we go to amusement park today?" Hyunseung asked. Junhyung look at him confused.

"Amusement park?? Yeayy.. I want to go." Hyun Ra shouted happily. Hyun Jun do that to. Junhyung want to say something but he feel the 3 pair of puppy eyes stare at him. He look at the puppy eyes owner. Hyunseung, Hyun Jun and Hyun Ra stared at him with puppy eyes. Junhuyng can't ignore it and sighed.

"Fine.. Don't give me those eyes." Junhyung said. The 3 of them cheered happily. The twin run to bathroom and hyunseung look at Junhyung.

"you too take a bath. I'll prepare a breakfast." Hyunseung said Junhyung nodded. After Junhyung walked to bathroom Hyunseung feel he goona cry but he hold it. 

"I must soend my time." Hyunseung said and walked to kitchen to prepare the breakfast. After a few minutes the twin and Junhyung finished their bath and walked to kitchen to take their breakfast. After that they go to amusement park. They play many ride eat some candy or ice cream until night. At night they decided to take a ferris wheel. They look out the window and look at amazing view.

"The firework will start at 8 p.m. Let's go." Hyunseung said and they go to place where they can a fireworks. They sit on the bench. But the twin looks like they tired.

"Appa.. Wake me up when the fireworks start." Hyun Jun said. Hyun Ra already fallen asleep at Junhyung's lap. Junhyung nodded at Hyun Jun and the litle boy lay on Junhyung's another lap. Hyunseung look at two kids and smiled a bit. 

"Seungie." Junhyung called Hyunseung. Hyunseung hummed as response and look at Junhyung.

"I love you." Junhyung said. Hyunseung look at him surprised. But at last he smile.

"I love you too Junhyung." Hyunseung said Junhyung lean closer to Hyunseung. He kiss Hyunseung. Hyunseung kiss him back. 

"I love you Junhyung. But I must to go." Hyunseung said in his mind. He broke the kiss and look at Junhyung. 

"I want to go to rest room Junhyung." Hyunseung said. Junhyung nodded. Hyunseung walked away. After a few minutes Yoseob runed to Junhyung with Doojoon behind him. 

"Junhyung.Where's Hyunseung?" Yoseob asked Junhyung. Junhyung look at Yoseob confused.

"What are you doing heere Yoseob?" Junhyung asked. 

"Just answer me." YOseob said impatient.

"He go to rest room. Why?" Junhyung asked.

"He'll leave us. At 8 p.m." Doojoon said. Junhyung widen his eyes.

"What do you mean?" 

"He'll back to his world." Yoseob said. Junhyung look up at him confused.

"What?" 

"He's a cupid. He live at cupid world. And when he finish his mission he'll back to his world. He'll leave at 8 p.m. And if he leave us we'll forget about him." Yoseob explained. Not wanted any answer Junhyung give the twin to Yoseob and Doojoon and run up to find Hyunseung. He look at his watch he still has 10 minutes before 8 p.m. He look around and he arrived at a quiet place. 

"You ready?" someone said Junhyung followed the voice.

"Yes." Junhyung recognized that voice. Hyunseung's voice. He run to Huynseung's place and found Hyunseung and a boys. 

"Hyunseung." Junhyung called. Hyunseung turned to him. His eyes widen.

"junhyung." Hyunseung said softly. Junhyung walked to him.

"You won't leave me right? You said that to me." Junhyung said Hyunseung looked away.

"i'm sorry." Hyunseung said.

"no. you can't leave me." Junhyung said he feel his tears flow down to his cheek.

"YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME JANG HYUNSEUNG." Junhyung shouted. Hyunseung just silent and keep look away. kikwang who watch the scene just silent. Yoseob and Doojoon come after hear Junhyung shouted. 

"Hyung." Yoseob called Hyunseung. Hyunseung look at him. He smiled.

"Hey Seob." Hyunseung said. YOseob sobbed.

"Hyung. Don't leave us." Yoseob said he began to crying. Hyunseung just shook his head.

"I'm sorry. I can't."  Hyunseng said. Junhyung look at HYunseung.

"Don't leave me, Seung." Junhyung said. 

"I'm sorry Junhyung." Hyunseung said. He walked to Junhyung. He wiped Junhyung's tears.

"Don't cry, Junhyung." Hyunseung said. Junhyung grab Hyunseung's hand. He shook his head.

"Please Seung." Hyunseung just smiled. 

"I'm sorry. I must to go Junhyung." Hyunseung said. 

"No.. Why you never tell me anything?" Junhyung asked. 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry.. Junhyung." Hyunseung said. He began to sobbed. Junhyung lean closer to HYunseung and captured Hyunseung's lips. 

"Promise me. That you'll comeback." Junhyung said after they broke the kiss. Hyunseung look at him and smiled. He nodded his head.

" i promise." The firework began to start. 

"Hyung. Time to go." Kikwang said. Hyunseung look at Kikwang and nodded. He look back at Junhyung and the other. The twin already wake up and crying. They already heard about Hyunseung. Hyunseung smile at them. After that he followed Kikwang and his dissapered. 

 

Junhyung wake up and he feel like dreaming. He dreaming about the boy. He prepare to go to school. When he arrived at school and walked to class. he lean his head to desk and waited for the teacher. After a few minutes, the student sit on their desk. The teacher coming with a boy. 

"Well. Class. We have a new student here. Introduce yourself boy." the teacher said and smiled to the boy. Junhyung look at the boy

"Hello. My name's Jang Hyunseung." Hyunseung said and smiled........

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ENDDD... This is anastasia95..

How is itt??????? Is it good.. Do you want a sequell???

Well..... I must to go noww...

Give me your comment pleaseeee..

Comment and Subscribe