Chapter 1

Cupid Love

Hyunseung walked to school in the morning. He feel really tired. Yesterday he already make dooseob couple being official. How it can be?? Well this is the story.

-flashback-

Hyunseung walked in the hallway. Suddenly Yoseob came to him.

"Hyunseungg hyungg." Hyunseung sighed. Here we go again. He turned around to meet the black hair cute boy.Yoseob run to him when he finally infront of Hyunseung Yoseob panted.

"What do you want now YOseob?" Hyunseung asked Yoseob. YOseob look up at him

"Hyunseung hyung.. Pleasee help me to make Doojoon love me.." Yoseob said with aegyo.

"I can't." Hyunseung said.

"Why? You're a cupid afterall." YOseob said. Hyunseung quickly covered Yoseob's mouth.

"I told you don't talk about that when we're in the public." Hyunseung said.

"Helpp meeee." Yoseob said. Hyunseung said.

"I can't."

"Whyyyy?"

"Cause.." Hyunseung look at behind Yoseob. And see Doojoon coming to them." He already love you Seob." Hyunseung said and pointed at Doojoon. Yoseob look behind him and found Doojoon there. Doojoon look at him and grab Yoseob's wrist.

"Yoseob. I.. I need to talk." DOojoon said. YOseob just look at hiim blankly. Doojoon didn't wait for Yoseob's answer and draged Yoseob. YOseob look at Hyunseung again. Hyunseung just smile and waved at him. He mouthed 'good luck' to Yoseob. And Yoseob mouthed back ' thank you' and followed DOojoon afterall.

 

Hyunseung sit on the bench in the park. He take a deep breath. Until someone inturrepted him.

"Hyungg." someone called him. He sighed again. What did he want now? HYunseung thought.

"Hyung." Yoseob sit beside him. Hyunseung turned around and look at Yoseob.

"What's now, Seobie?" Hyunseung asked the cute boy.

"Hyungg.. Doojoon said he love me too.." Yoseob said. Hyunseung look at him and smile.

"That's good." Hyunseung said and Yoseob smiled wodely.

"Thanks hyung for your help. " Yoseob said Hyunseung nodded his head.

"No problem Seob." Hyunseung said. They began to chat randomly. Yoseob excited to tell a whole story about Doojoon. Hyunseung just hear YOseob talking. Hyunseung feel happy when he see Yoseob being happy. Cause it's mean he already complete his mission.

"Hyung are you really comback to your world?" Yoseob asked. Hyunseung silent for a moment and sighed.

"I don't know Seob." Hyunseung said.  Yoseob frowned.

"But I don't want you to go." Yoseob said whined. Hyunseung ruffled his hair.

"Don't be sad Seob. Cause you'll forget about me when I comeback to my world." Hyunseung said. Yoseob frowned.

"I don't want to forget about you hyung and I don't want you to go.:" Yoseob said and sobbing.

"Aww.. Don't cry Seob." Hyunseung said and hug the cute boy. Yoseob just keep sobbing until the school bell rang. They comeback to their class in silent.

-end flashback-

Hyunseung sighed when he remember about that. He doesn't know when he must be comeback.He must wait Kikwang to tell him when he must to comeback. He walked until he reach the school. He walked in hallway and bumped with someone, He fall on his .

"Ouchh." Hyunseung said and sttod up rubbing his . He look at the person. He expression being annoyed. The person infront him is Junhyung. He always like to teasing Hyunseung with being called Hyunseung a pretty boy. Well Hyunseung doesn't like being call a pretty. He wanted to walked away but Junhyung grab his wrist.

"What do you want?" Hyunseung asked annoyed.

"Nothing, I just want to look your pretty face." Junhyung said with grin. Hyunseung just give him a death glare and ready for walked away from Junhyung.

"Hey, don't be angry pretty. I'm just kidding ke~" Junhyung said with smirk, Hyunseung just rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" Like Hyunseung don't care but he really annoyed because 'the pretty word' and he began to walked away to the class. JunHyung Follow him at behind.

 

In The Class

Junhyung feel bored in the class, and he began to poke hyunseung back who sit infront him and calling hyunseung. But hyunseung, just ignore it..

"Hey, Hyun Seung ah.." *poke*

"....." 

"Seungie aaah...." *whisper* *poke*

"...."

"Seungie aaaaah yaah.. Pretty Boy.."

Hyunseung being piss off when the pretty word being said by junhyung so he shouted and get from his chair

"AHHH ~~ WAAAAEEEE???!!!"

The teacher and other students turn around to hyunseung who standing up and glared at him. Then the teacher asked

"Do you have any problem with my lesson, Mr.Jang Hyunseung?"

"No.. I'm sorry" *bow a little to the teacher and other stundent*

"Sit down back, please.."

Hyunseung sit down and glared at junhyung.. Junhyung just smile innocently toward hyunseung. 

After that, the teacher start explain about the homework. Hyunseung and Junhyung being in one group..

After class, hyunseung talked to junhyung to meet with him at library tomorrow.

"Let's do a homework tommorow at library. At 10p.m" Hyunseung said. 

"Okayyy... " Junhyung said.

"Don't be latee." Hyunseung said.

"Don't worry i'll not being late, pretty." Junhyung said with smirk. Hyunseung just glare and walked away.

============================================================================

Here it is a chapter 1.

How is it???

Give me your comment pleaseee..... ^^

Comment and subscribeee...^^