Chapter 2

Cupid Love

At Junhyung House

"Give me my pororo, and i'll give you your pikachu back.." the little girl said.

"No.. Gimme my pikachu first." the little boy said.

"NO.. I want my mr.pororo back first." the little said and she try to reach for her doll. But the little boy just hide it on his back. But the little girl doesn't give up. So the little boy push her. And she fall on her . The little began to crying. Junhyung just arrived from his school and hear a crying from living room. He see a litlle girl cring while the little boy pull the girl's ponytail.

"Yahh.. What are you doing with your sister?" Junhyung asked and release the boy's hand from the girl's hair. The little girl run behind him.

"Hyun jun what's your problem with your sister?" Junhyung asked the litlle boy.

"She stole my pikachu." Hyun jun said. 

"But you steal my mr.pororo first." the little girl said. 

"Hyun Ra give a pikachu to your brother back. And Hyun jun you too." Junhyung said. Hyun Ra give a pikachu back but Hyun Jun throw a pororo doll to wall. He quickly run away with pikachu on his arm. And Hyun Ra crying again.

"YAH.. Hyun Jun come back here." Junhyung said. But Hyun Jun just run away and stuck his tongue out.. 

"Aishh.. You little jerk." Junhyung said and pick a pororo doll and give it to Hyun Ra.

"Don't cry Hyun Ra. Here your doll." Junhyung said and give it to HyunRa. Hyun Ra take it and he crying became a hichup. Junhyung ruffle his hair. And Hyun Ra stop cryiing.

"Thank you Junhyung appa." Hyun Ra said.Junhyung smile to her.

"Take a rest now." Junhyung said and the little girl nodded his head and walked back to her room. Junhyung sighed and walked back to his room.

 

Junhyung wake up in the morning when he heard a kids shouted..Junhyung groaned.hile"what the hell?" Junhyung said and get up. He walked to living room and found Hyun Ra crying while Hyun Jun holding a pororo in his arm.

"What happened now?" Junhyung said annoyed.

"He broke my mr. pororo. He take my Mr. Pororo glasses." Hyun RA said between his crying. Junhyung look at Hyun Jun who hide the pororo doll at his b ack now.

"IS that right?" Junhyung asked. The little boy just look down. 

"Yong Hyun Jun. Is that right?" Junhyung asked again and now the little boy being scared. But the little girl nodded slowly. Junhyung sighed.

"Giive it to me.Let me see it." Junhyung said. But the little boy just kee silent.

"Hyun Jun. Give.it.to.me." Junhyung said. The little boy give it slowly. Junhyung take it. He sighed.

"Apologize to Hyun Ra now." Junhyung said and Hyun Jun slowly reach his hand out to Hyun Ra. Hyun Ra slap his hand away. The little boy now is being anooyed and pull the girl's hair. The litttle girl crying begin to loud. Junhyung try to separate the 2 kids.

"Stop it you twoo." Junhyung said angry. The two kids beung quiet and Junhyung sighed. He look at clock and it's 8.30.a.m. He want to prepare for his out to library with Hyunseung.

"Where's Ms.Kim?" Junhyung asked the kids. Mr. Kim is their babysister.

"She's not working. She said her daughter is sick." Hyun Ra said after he began calm from his crying. 

"What? But I want to go out now." Junhyung with whined the little kids just shruged their shoulder. Junhyung ruffled his hair frustatly 

So he decided to take the kids out with him.

 

At the Library 

Junhyung go inside to the library with hold the two kids hands he search for hyunseung.

he look around infront hyunseung already sit on one chair reading a book he approached him.

" Hey Hyunseung. Sorry for being late." Junhyung said. 

"It's okay. You're not late I am who coming too early." Hyunseung said still focus on the book. "Just take a-" Hyunseung stop his words when he see 2 litlle kids in there. Junhyung noticed Hyunseung look at 2 little kids. So he introduce them/.

"Oh yeahh.. I forget to introduce you." Junhyung said.

"Hyunseung. This is my litle twin." Junhyung said.

"He's Hyun Jun and She is Hyun Ra." Junhyung said. Hyunseung nodded his head.

"Hello." Hyunseung said to them. 

"Hello. Are you my appa girlfriend?" Hyun Ra asked. Hyunseung look at her blankly.

"Woow.. Junhyung apaa has a prettty girlfriend." Hyun Jun said. Hyunseung just look at them with blankly face. Junhyung just hold his laugh. Hyunseung glare at him. Junhyung cleared his throat. 

"I'm sorry kkids. But I'm not your appa girlfriend. And I'm a boy." Hyunseung said bent down. The 2 kids don't trust him. 

"I'm not believe you." Hyun Jun said. He touched Hyunseung's chest.

"You're a girl but why your chest is so flat." Hyun Jun asked curiousty loudly. Everyone in the library look toward them. Junhyung feel embrassed and he said 'sorry' to everyone with little bow. He look at Hyunseung and 2 kids. Hyunseung look froze and Hyun Jun still touch Hyunseung's body. Junhyung take Hyun Jun hands away from Hyunseung. Hyunseung come back to reality. 

"I'm sorry." Junhyung said to Hyunseung. Hyunseung shook his head.

"It's okay." Hyunseung said. He feel someone his . He yelped. He look behind him and found Hyun Ra. 

"YOu said you're a girl but your is like a girl." Hyun Ra said. Hyunsueng blushed. Junhyung take Hyun Ra hand away too.

"I'm really sorry Hyunseung ah. I don't know they woll do that." Junhyung said. 

"I-It's okay." Hyunseung said still embrased.

"L-Let's do our homework." Junhyung said.He place Hyun Jun and Hyun Ra on some chair and grabe some book and give it to 2 the twin. Junhyung and Hyunseng began to working their homework. Junhyung enjoyrd the moment when Hyunseung teaching or ask him. But the enjoyable moment being broke when the twin take Hyunseung away from Junhyung.

"Umma, do you know pororo?" Hyun Ra asked suddenly to Hyunseung. Hyunseung seem confused when the girl call him umma. Hyunseung just answer the question. She beside him.

"Yes I know it. Why?" Hyunseung asked. But the little boy suddenly asked him.

"Umma do you know pikachu?" Hyun Jun asked and took a seat beside Hyunseung too. Hyunseung look at Hyun Jun and nodded.

"Yes. I know." Hyunseung said smiling.

"Really? Which do you prefer? Pikachu or Pororo?" HyunRa asked.

"Pororo." Hyunseung said excited. Hyun Ra stuck her tongue to Hyun Jun who pouted now. 

"Don't worry Hyun Jun. Appa like pikachu too." Junhyung said try to cheer a litlle boy.

"I'm not asking you." Hyun Jun said Junhyung just look at Hyun Jun blankly. Then he work a homework again. After a few minute the kids feel hungry. So they decided to take a lunch. They go to a restaurant.

"Ehmm,  Umma I want you feeding me." Hyun Ra said

"Noo.. Umma must feeding me. Only me.." Hyun Jun yelled

"Kids, You must feed yourself. And hyunseung can feed for himself too." Junhyung Said and the two kids just poutted

After, the two kids feel full.. the two kids feel sleepy..

"Appa, I'm sleepy now. I want sleep because is being late for us to sleep." Hyun Jun said

"Nde, appa knew it Hyun Jun." Junhyung said

Junhyung carried Hyun Jun.. and after a while Hyun Ra feel sleepy too. So, Hyunseung help Junhyung to carried her.

They walk until Junhyung House, and They put the kids on the bed.

"I'm sorry, for what happen this afternoon. We can't finishe our homework." junhyung said

Hyunseung shooked his head.

"It's fine.." Hyunseung smile bitterly

Junhyung see hyunseung sincere smile and then junhyung lean closer to Hyunseung. Hyunseung feel confused. What should I do? Is he going to kiss me? Hyunseung thought. Junhyung's face became closer to Hyunseung. He kiss Hyunseung on the lips.Hyunseung at first doesn't know waht he should do. So he closed his eyes and kiss Junhyung back. At first it's just a peck and now it's began a passionate kiss. Junhyung carried Hyunseung to the couch. He Hyunseung's lower lip and Hyunseung opened his mouth so Junhyung took a chance to slip his tongue. Hyunseung moan a little and Junhyung smirk in a kiss. When they still kiss each other suddenly Hyun Ra come out from bedroom carried her pororo doll without glasses (cause Hyun Jun broke it).

" Umma.. Appa. What are you doing?" hyun Ra asked with rubbing her sleepy eyes Junhyung and Hyunseung immideately broke the kiss. Their face blushed. 

"Why are you awake Hyun Ra?" Junhyung asked try to change the topic.

"i want to go to the toilet." Hyun Ra said. JUnhyung nodded.

"Well, I must to go home now. It's late." Hyunseung said.

"Just sleep here umma." Hyun Ra said. Hyunseung smile to her.

"No. Umma must go home." Hyunseung said. But the little girl keep tell him to stay. So in the end Hyunseung give up and sleep over at Junhyung's house. Hyun Ra said that Hyunseung must sleep with her so Hyunseung did so. After a few minutes Hyun Ra begin to sleep again. Hyunseung get up from bed and walked out. He went to living room. He meet with Junhyung who sleep on the couch with TV still On. Hyunseung turned the TV off. He walked to Junhyung's room and take some pillow and blanket for Junhyung. He covered Junhyung's bidy and put the pillow behind Junhyung's head gently. He kiss Junhyung's forehead and smiled. 

"You're look happy hyung." someone called hiim. Hyunseung turned around and found Kikwang.

"What are you doing here?" Hyunseung asked. 

"Of course to tell you for comeback." Kikwang said. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 done.

Give me your commenttt...^^

Comment and Subscribeee..