The Sun

The Blind Woman and Medusa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Sun

“Where the hell were you?”

“I just got distracted on the way, you shouldn’t worry so much about me unnie,” Wheein laughed whilst Yongsun’s unamused expression remained the same.

“You promised me Wheein-“

“That I would make it home? I am at home now aren’t I? But anyways that doesn’t matter. Check out this cute guy-“ Wheein ed the furry creature to Yongsun. The blonde woman ignored it, glaring death beams at the short girl.

“You are so irresponsible…”

Moonbyul watched helplessly as her girlfriend stomped back into the house, Wheein scoffed out loud and made her way inside as well. The kitten meowed and struggled in Moonbyul’s grasp, wanting to escape just as much as Moonbyul wanted to escape from this situation.

In the morning both women had woken out and spoken nothing to each other. Yongsun had ignored Moonbyul’s cuddles that night, and Moonbyul had missed the older girl’s warmth very much. Her best friend ignored her presence as well, and she desperately wanted to crawl out of this thick tension.

“Can you pass me a cup?” Wheein asked.

Moonbyul poured a cup of coffee and handed it over to the younger girl who was seated between two pillows at the couch. The silver haired woman walked back to the counter and offered her girlfriend a cup, but somehow ended up getting a stink eye from the older woman instead. Moonbyul sighed wearily and ate her breakfast in silence, which was something she was going to get used to for the following days.

A few minutes had passed and Wheein’s constant clinking from stirring her coffee was driving Yongsun crazy. Moonbyul looked over to her girlfriend warily, and she could see Yongsun was gradually losing her sanity over the noise. Moonbyul couldn’t tell if Wheein was doing this on purpose or not but she seemed unbothered by the commotion she was causing.

Moonbyl hated when Wheein and Yongsun got into fights, they were both very prideful women and refused to speak to one another unless they were forced to. She never knew who to side with; if she sided with Wheein then she would only end up sleeping on the floor because of her girlfriend who had a temper that was as ferocious as a tiger. But if she sided with Yongsun, then she would be betraying her best friend that had resembled an adorable puppy, and who could turn down someone like that? 

Moonbyul groaned out loud, earning curious glances from both women. She had enough of these immature fights; she was always in the crossfire, and they took too long to resolve because both women were always too damn stubborn!

“Enough!” Moonbyul slammed her hand on the glazed wood table, ignoring the pain that followed afterward.

The two remained silent watching Moonbyul with confused looks.

“You two will not be leaving this room until you resolve this immature fight and become best friends again!” The pale woman stalked out of the room and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter