Wheein

The Blind Woman and Medusa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Wheein 

“Go straight ahead, and you’ll be in town,”

The blind girl stood not so far in front of Medusa. Medusa couldn’t keep her eyes off the strange human; what the girl had revealed before repeated in her head incessantly. The older woman couldn’t get the expression out of her head. Medusa had seen a side of her that was completely different from the front she showed before. 

This girl was not as simple as she looked, she had her own mysteries and Medusa had no intentions to solve any of them.

“Thank you,”

“It’s nothing.”

The brunette turned to Medusa without help, stunning the tan woman with her sharp senses. Medusa noted she was extremely smart, despite her not so intelligent decisions. The shorter woman extended her hand, and Medusa gave it a wary look but shook it, nonetheless.

She gave her a genuine smile. Her expression was the exact opposite of what it was earlier. How fascinating.

The hand was smooth and felt cold, the opposite of the girl’s demeanor.

Medusa peered at the sky; The sun would set soon if the pale woman didn’t hurry. Medusa was cruel, but she wasn’t heartless enough to let a blind girl wander through the woods alone at night.

“You should get going, it will be night soon.”

The shorter girl nodded in agreement, but a mischevious grin settled on her lips.

“Thank you for caring about me miss,”

Medusa snorted.

“This is the last time I’m doing somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter