In Trouble... Yet Again.

Both Worlds (Hiatus)

 

In Trouble… Yet Again.

“Oi, Woohyun, go get my cup ramen for me.” Sunggyu ordered his dongsaeng, Woohyun. Woohyun glared at Sunggyu before returning to his puzzle. Sunggyu then gave Woohyun a look and ordered another member of Infinite to go and get his ramen instead.

Myungsoo hopped onto the couch and sighed, “Ahh! I’m so tired.” He then looked around the area as if he were looking for someone. “Say, is anyone missing?”

Infinite looked at Myungsoo for a quick moment before returning back to their respective hobbies. “Nope.”

 

“Ahhh! I am so dead! What do I do? These fangirls are scary!” Hoya screamed as he ran from the rapid growing crowd of fangirls who were taking videos of him in his girl get-up without a wig. Hoya breathed heavily and thanked the CEO for the first time for having them run along the Han River when they were trainees.

Hoya constantly heard high pitched screams that seemed to sound like ‘OPPA!’ from behind him. “I am so dead.” He muttered under his breath and sprinted up the stairs of the building to get to the floor in which Infinite’s dorm was on.

He banged on the door constantly once he arrived in front of the dorm. “Let me in! Let me in!”

 

“Hey, did you guys hear something?” Sungjong turned and looked at the door for a quick second. “Nope.” Infinite replied simply.  

“Are you sure?” Sungjong eyed the door.

“WHAT THE FU-? LET ME IN RETARDS!” Infinite finally heard Hoya’s voice. They sighed in unison and Dongwoo stood up to get the door.

“Welcome to the Infinite residence. I’m sorry, we are not available right now, please come again.” Dongwoo spoke through the door before going back to eat.

“Let me in! Let me- What the hell? Why is it unlocked? Dongwoo!” Hoya screamed and barged through the door. He paused once he noticed everyone’s stares at him. “What are you lookin- Ohhh. This.” He pointed toward his outfit as Infinite nodded and continued to stare at him.

“Anyways, we’re in some deep . These-“ Hoya was cut off by Sungjong. “Don’t wanna hear.”

“No! I’m serious!” Hoya screamed as Sungjong covered his ears. “I don’t care.”

“Godammit! FANGIRLS HAVE FOOTAGE OF ME IN THIS GETUP!” Hoya finally told. There was silence in the dorm as Infinite looked at each other. A few seconds later, laughter erupted throughout the dorm. A few members, specifically Sunggyu and Dongwoo, were even rolling around on the ground in laughter. “THIS. IS. NOT. FUNNY.” Hoya gritted his teeth in anger.

“Yes, it is.” Infinite continued laughing and laughing. “Aigo, my stomach hurts from laughing so much!” Sunggyu held his ‘abs’.

 

The manager then walked in through the door, panting from the trouble it took him to get through the storm of fangirls. “I. Thought. I told. You guys. NOT TO MAKE EVEN MORE TROUBLE!” He furiously threw his shoes at the floor.

Infinite stared up at him innocently. “And now they stop laughing.” Hoya muttered under his breath while rolling his eyes.

“Well, Mrs. Lee, how was it having you and your beautiful outfit on video?” the manager remarked sarcastically.

‘I’m dead.’ Hoya looked down at his feet.

“You boys are so much trouble.” The manager sighed in defeat. “Stay here and don’t go anywhere, or else.” Infinite shivered in fear at their manager’s harsh words. The manager then walked out, and Infinite peeked out the window and watched as the fangirls practically attacked their manager for answers.

“We’re dead.” Myungsoo turned to s and pouted, his eyes cast downward.

“And this is what happens when you give Infinite a break.” Woohyun sighed heavily.

 

Sungyeol, who was in his room alone, sighed and ran his hand through his soft, fluffy hair. “Hyungs are fools.” He rolled his eyes and his tablet. After his tablet loaded up, he typed in the web address of his favorite fanfiction site. When he logged in, two notifications had appeared on the left side of his screen.

New story updates!

New messages!

Sungyeol sighed and clicked on the ‘New messages!’ notification. The screen finally loaded and the messaged had finally fully loaded up. Sungyeol gasped.

Sookyung119

Yah, I know that you’re Infinite’s Lee Sungyeol. If you don’t reply, I’ll tell the world about this, and trust me, I have proof that you’re Lee Sungyeol.

Sungyeol scowled at her rudeness before typing back to her.

YeolliPOPLOVE

Yah, how do you know I’m Lee Sungyeol? And you better not tell anyone, or I’ll sue you!

The girl instantly replied back to him.

Sookyung119

Ha. That’s for me to know, and you to find out. Sue me? You and what army?

You better accept my friend request.

Sungyeol growled and typed back.

YeolliPOPLOVE

Me and my Woollim army, and why am I even talking to you?

He then accepted the girl’s friend request and sighed. “Kids these days are becoming ruder and ruder.”

---

Hiyeom~

OH. MY. GYU. I am so sorry for not updating for a while. I have slight writer's block and I'm busy as hell >.> TT.TT The chapter is so short as well.. T^T Oh, well, I'll try to update quicker next time!

-MochiSaurx