Lee 'Hoya' Howon

Both Worlds (Hiatus)

 

Lee ‘Hoya’ Howon

“Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~” Hoya, or Lee Howon, danced along to his iPhone, which was playing SNSD’s Gee.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Sungjong stepped into the practice room with his stuff.

“I’m dancing.” Hoya replied shortly as he continued to dance.

“Hyung, why are you dancing a girl group dance?” Sungjong raised a brow at his feminine hyung.

“I can’t?” Hoya retorted and stopped the music to glare at Sungjong.

“And I thought that I was supposed to be overly feminine and good at girl group dances…” Sungjong muttered before walking out of the room. “Hyung, I’m going next door! Don’t bother me!”

“Whatever.” Hoya rolled his eyes and started dancing again.

 

“Hyung! Cook me some ramyun!” Myungsoo called from the table.

“No! Do it yourself!” Hoya glared at Myungsoo with his hands on his hips.

“Diva.” Myungsoo rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen to make his own ramyun.

 

“Sir, would you please move, I need to get something.” A woman gritted her teeth as she glared at Hoya, who was trying the testers for face products.

“Ah, hold on ma’am, I’m almost done.” Hoya bowed politely before he turned back around to try all of the testers.

“Done my , what a gay.” The woman muttered under her breath and walked away to check out the other products of the cosmetic store.

“How rude.” Hoya pouted as he continued do what he was doing.

 

--3 Hours Later--

“Ummm, sir, the shop is about to close.” A worker tapped Hoya on the shoulder.

Hoya turned to look at the shop worker before quickly turning away, “Neh, thank you for telling me. I’ll come again.”

“What a gay.” The worker mumbled as Hoya left the store.

 

“Yah! Guys, look at Hoya’s notes!” Sunggyu held up Hoya’s phone in the air as he called the other 5 boys to gather.

“What?” Sungjong waddled toward Sunggyu in hopes of finding some good material to make fun of his overly feminine hyung.

“Look guys, look at what it says.” Sunggyu laughed as he scrolled through the note that Hoya had typed.

Sungjong snatched the phone away from Sunggyu and read what was on it, “Oh. My. Chunji. I am so much prettier than Sungjong. How can people not see that?”

“What. The. Hell?” Dongwoo stood up and walked toward the group once he heard the first three sentences.

“I’m ier than the maknae, I’m hotter, I can dance girl group dances better, I have better aegyo, I’m better than him!” Sungjong read on. “Ha. So he admits it?”

“So, is hyung gay?” Myungsoo’s eyes wandered around the dorm.

“No. This just proves that hyung is overly confident and that he looks down upon our maknae.” Sungyeol yawned and stood up to go to sleep.

“Hold on, wait! There’s another note!” Sunggyu scrolled through Hoya’s billions of notes.

“I bet you it’s about him saying that he was prettier than girl groups.” Sungyeol said.

“I’m prettier than that girl group. Oh my Gyu, why am I stuck with INFINITE when I’m so pretty?” Sunggyu imitated Hoya’s voice as he read through the note. “Yah, why include my name?”

“That boy needs to come back to reality.” Dongwoo rolled his eyes, “If he were here right now, I would be telling him to do push-ups.”

“Military Instructor.” INFINITE muttered.

 

“Guys, I’m back, where are you?” Hoya called and entered the dorm.

“…” the dorm was silent and the lights were off.

“BOO!” Woohyun jumped out of one of the rooms and lunged at Hoya.

“KYAHHH!” Hoya let out an effeminate scream.

“PWAHAHA!” INFINITE burst out laughing at Hoya’s scream. “And we thought Sungjong’s scream was feminine!”

“Not funny.” Hoya pouted.

“Ew. Your aegyo is disgusting.” Myungsoo remarked and smirked at Hoya.

Hoya rolled his eyes and clicked his tongue as he walked toward his room with his bags.

“What did you buy?” Woohyun asked Hoya curiously.

“Products.” Hoya simply replied.

“Oh, you mean products to add to that collection that we had to pretend was mine when Sungyeol was ‘looking’ through our stuff during Sesame Player?” Woohyun tilted his head to the side. “You did put those products back into your room, right?”

“Yeah, I did.” Hoya rolled his eyes and put his hands on his hips in a diva-like fashion.

“Okay, good.” Woohyun sighed. “Also, Hoya, could I use some of your face wash? I ran out and Manager-hyung took my allowance because I was ‘being mean to Sunggyu hyung’.”

“You, being mean to Sunggyu hyung? Ha, yeah right.” Hoya laughed mockingly while fixing his hair. “Yes, you can. Just don’t use a whole bunch, like someone.” He glared at Dongwoo, who was looking around the dorm.

“What are you looking at me for?” Dongwoo tilted his head to the side, pretending to act innocent.

---

Hi again!

Yay, it's Hoya's chapter! Hoya, the diva XD Next is Sungyeollie~

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx