Good Night

Radio

I wasn’t able to convince them not to give me a ride anymore. They asked me for my address, and Hyesung was the one driving. They told me to ride in front, beside the driver’s seat. They borrowed my speaker and they played some songs, while on our way. They played their favorite song, Mister by Kara, I sang with them. The drive home was fun and relaxing.

Soon we arrived in front of my house. My mom was waiting outside, when the car finally stopped, I immediately went down and greeted her. The members also greeted her to show respect, and she thanked them for bringing me home safely. She then invited them to go inside our house. “It’s getting late eomma. They have to rest also, they are busy and tired from promoting their new song”, I told her. Suddenly, somebody in the van answered, “Don’t worry! We don’t have an early recording tomorrow; our schedule is in the afternoon. We can still stay!” It was Eric who answered.

My mom led them to our living room and I went to my room and freshened up. When I went to the living room, they were drinking tea. “Come here! I made some chamomile tea”, my mom said. “Drink some more, it will help you sleep better tonight”, she said to the guys. I went to the kitchen and got my mug, I also prepared a cup of tea for myself. When I went to the living room, I showed my mug to mom, and she smiled. “Why did you just get some tea here?” Andy asked.

“That one is sweet, I’m sure”, I answered and smiled at them. “Oh, our Minji, likes her tea with no sugar or honey. Just pure tea”, my mom added. My mom and the guys chatted until they finished the tea. They then told my mom they have to go.

 

“Minji-ah! They’re already leaving. Send them out!” my mom called for me. I went out of the room I was in and I sent them out. “Thank you for bring me home. My mom is really talkative right? Thank you for listening at her stories”, I told them. “Don’t worry, it was fun talking with her”, Dongwan said. “Bye, Minji-ssi! It was fun during the radio show with you! Please tell your mom, thank you for making us tea”, Minwoo added. “Bye!”, the other members said in unison.

 

Hyesung was the last one to got in the car because he went to the restroom before going out. Before he got on the car, he said something to me. “Good night, Minji-ssi! I hope you get a good night’s rest tonight.”, he said. “Dream of me”, he added and winked. I was surprised with what he said, I blushed with what he said and when I looked at him, I was kinda surprised.

 

Was he blushing also?”, I asked myself.

 

 

 

*Just a short update :)

*I'd appreciate if you leave comments. Thank you!