D-Day

Radio

After doing the dishes your Gorealra app automatically opened, “Ah, it’s time for Shin Hyesung’s radio show”, I murmured. I decided to connect my phone to my Bluetooth speaker, with this, his voice filled my home. “His voice is really relaxing to hear”, I thought to myself.

I listen to his radio show most of the time, but I can’t say that I do every day, there are days that I don’t really feel like doing so. But I decided to tune in tonight since Shinhwa will be my guest tomorrow in my own radio show.

Since Shinhwa just came back with an album, they’re doing different activities to promote. They decided to do radio shows also, doing Shin Hyesung first then tomorrow it will be on our station. Tonight’s broadcast is also viewable radio, tomorrow too.

I’m really nervous with the broadcast tomorrow, most of my listeners know this, that I’m a certified Shinhwa Changjo. But I’m pretty sure that the Shinhwa members don’t, so it lessens my burdens a little bit.

The broadcast was filled with teasing and laughter, everyone teased the DJ. They took turns in reading the questions sent by the fans, they also played song requests. Next thing, the broadcast is already done.

I decided to play some songs while prepare to sleep. I fixed everything and head to my bed to sleep. “I hope tomorrow will be fine”, I said out loud.

I woke up around 6 in the morning, and prepared to jog. It’s been a routine for me to go exercise in the morning. I was originally planning to go to Han river with my bike but the tires are busted. I ended up jogging. I wore my airpods and went out.

After an hour of jogging, I decided to go to the park before going home. I sat by the swing and looked up the sky, it was kind of cloudy. I hoped that it would rain, I feel more relaxed whenever it rains. I decided to head back in case it started to rain.

After freshening up, I decided to open my laptop, to print today’s script. It was sent last night, but I didn’t open it. I went through it, to make sure that I wouldn’t make any mistakes in the broadcast. My radio show starts at 4:00 PM, it was just 9:00 in the morning. I still have more than enough time to prepare myself.

 

I decided to head out for lunch and I went to a café near MBC. I ordered my favorite tea and a cheesecake while I read the book I brought. Suddenly my phone rang, it was my manager. “Hello?”, I said. “Ya! Where are you? I was going to pick you up!”, my manager said. “I’m at the café near MBC, I went out early no need to worry.”, I answered. “Did you forget that today’s broadcast is bora? We have to go to Garden Studio”, he said. “I totally forgot! I’m sorry!” I quickly answered. “Wait for me there, I’ll pick you up!” my manager said and he hung up.

 

“You’re so stupid Minji”, I said to myself. I closed my book and waited for my manager to arrive. Good thing my apartment is near MBC and he arrived after 15 mins. We immediately went to Garden Studio. We arrived at 3:15, the staff is already there. Good thing the Shinhwa members won’t arrive until 4:30.

10 minutes before the show and it started raining. I can see the fans outside piling up, and they are ready with their DSLRs. They got their umbrellas ready in case a member suddenly arrives.