Suprise

Radio

My car was the first one who left. I called the person who I just talked with. “Where are we going? Should I bring you home already?” my manager asked. “Can you drop me to the swimming pool first?” I asked. “Swimming pool? You’re still going to swim?” he asked, he sound kind of worried with his tone. “Yes, I just need time to think. Don’t worry oppa, I’ll go home after a few laps” I answered. “Should I wait for you?’” he asked, “No need, you can go home after dropping me. You’ve worked hard today Manager-nim” I answered.

We finally arrived in the swimming pool after 30 mins. The traffic jam already started since it was already past 6:00 PM. I got of the car, and I brought my training bag. I always leave my training bag inside the car, just in case I’d be needing it.

 

The swimming pool is empty since there are no trainings scheduled in the evening. The coaches informed the athletes that starting last week, training would only be during day and afternoon. My next training would after be 2 days but I needed the time to relax so I went to the pool.

 

I got my speaker out of my bag and decided to play some songs. I put it on shuffle and the first song to play was Lee Moon Sae’s Free Your Mind. I started my warm up and after a few minutes, I decided to dip in the pool.  The lap pool was 50 meters, I did 4 laps slowly with different .

I suddenly received a notification and I went to see it. I stopped the song playing and it was really quiet in the pool area. It is when I hear some footsteps, I was alerted by it so I immediately went out of the pool and I wore my robe. I was listening to know where the sound is coming from. I was afraid, different scenes were playing in my mind. “You watch to much dramas, Minji! Don’t panic! Maybe it’s just the guard doing his rounds” I said to myself. I was already planning what to do in case it wasn’t the guard when I heard somebody whistling to Shinhwa’s She Said.

 

I walked towards the place the whistling sound is coming from and I was surprised with who I saw. “Oh my God!” I shouted. “What are you doing here?” I asked the guys in front of me. “Well, when we parted ways in the parking lot, you look a little distracted. We thought something is up, so we followed your car.” Minwoo explained.

 

“Oh”, I said. “This place is huge, we got lost and when we heard some songs, we decided to follow where it was coming from” Andy added. “Suddenly it was gone and we panicked a little. We were lost again.” Dongwan added.

 

I brought them to waiting room and said that I’ll just change. I asked them to wait for a few minutes. I quickly finished changing. I went to the waiting room and I told them we can leave.

 

“Sorry for bothering you”, one of them said. I was quite surprised because it was the first time, I heard him talked after the radio show ended, it was Hyesung. “No, it was fine.” I answered. “But how about your radio show?” I asked, because it just 15 minutes before his show. “Oh that? I already prerecorded tonight’s broadcast” he answered.

 

“Are you going home already? We could drop you”, Junjin offered. “You don’t have to do that. Also, Dongwan-ssi must need to go home already. It’s getting late.” I said. “Don’t worry, we decided to spend that night at Hyesung’s. We missed having a boys night out.” Dongwan answered.