Prologue Pt. 1

Persona - A New Awakening
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Prologue Pt. 1 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

   The earth can be an interesting place to oversee sometimes. A lot of wonder, admiration, enjoyment of its earthly riches, and then the sadness, the dismay and the destruction that comes along with it all. However, there cannot be a place without its inhabitants, and controlling these beings can be quite the hassle. Humans. Creatures.

Lifeforce with incredible intelligence to do great deeds and mass devastation. What a bunch of intricate, and yet pathetic beings.

Regardless of the perception, it is a job to properly control these beings into what I see fit. Control and order are the absolute truth. Yet, here they are desperately trying to loosen the chains and claim their own beloved “freedoms”.

Human society officially crumbled itself to the seven deadly sins.

Deceitful tendencies conditioning the youthful hearts, and envious attitudes ruining conscious minds of the saints. Lust destroying pure bodies and innocent thoughts, as a result, diseases plague victim souls for more dangerous ual misuse.

Wrath leads to vicious attacks, slander, murder, without second thoughts of regret. Gluttonous bellies filled with internal suffering, and must stuff the conviction with numbness.

Slothful actions burns the day away, and now the sins bottom feeder. They lay in wake, wasting the sand of time for no productive thing. And greed steals all morality from the soul, binging on more, more, more until there’s completely nothing left.

Absolutely despicable. Don’t they know the consequences to their ignorance? War, famine, sickness and it all ends in death. Everything ends with little to nothing at all. Don’t they care about the outcome of their future?

Hmph, suppose not. They want freedom. They want destruction. They want to be in ruins. This pathetic attempt to self-govern their own withering lives.

Suppose I should eliminate the human race and reform the entirety of this world. It has amused m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter