Wulfric Part 4

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit in my room for most of the night, just staring at the wall, pondering and thinking about what I should do. I feel a bit creeped out as if someone is watching me. I wait until I hear that everyone has gone to bed, then I glance at my clock, 11:59 am it reads. I tiptoe silently downstairs and go outside. I quickly transform into a wolf. I actually think I'm getting the hang of this metamorphosis thing! I suddenly noticed a lone wolf walking toward the house, and I jumped in a bush. I was too late. The wolf had already spotted my glowing eyes.

???: Come here! I see you!

I put my head down and scamper over to him, slightly terrified.

???: Oh...hello are you Y/N?

Y/N: Y-yes...who are you?

???: Oh sorry, I am Kai.

Y/N: Where you the one that gave me the notes?

Kai: Uhh...that was the pack leader

Y/N: Pack leader?!? Are you guys some kind of 'Wolf Pack'?

Kai laughs and rolls his eyes.

Kai: Yeah. Duh.

I ignore the last comment.

Y/N: What was I needed for may I ask?

Kai: Well...uh...um...could you follow me...?

Y/N: Uh...um...where will we go? Is it safe?

Kai: To the forest, so we can get something to eat... you must be pretty hungry!

Y/N: Ok...yeah...I am kind of hungry...

Kai: Ok then! Follow me!

I spy the members in the window, all watching me as I head off into the woods. They all look confused and probably don't know what is going on. Suddenly Taehyung gets angry and opens the door and yells.

Taehyung: Y/N!!

Kai and I turned around and saw Taehyung and the others running at us. We looked at each other and ran as fast as we could when we entered the forest. We started laughing really hard at their faces, it was hilarious. Then Kai started to tell me what he wanted to say. Then he started telling me. We were still laughing as we caught our food, some I soon feel guilt wash over me though.

Y/N: Uhh, Kai... u don't think they might be... kinda... mad at me?

Kai stops laughing and a serious glance flickers over his face.

Kai: Well, you are...kind of...a were-wolf.

Y/N: Uh...umm...WHAT!

Kai: Well, you were always a part wolf and because your father is a wolf your mother was a human so you were born of a mix.... but now you have completed your metamorphosis you are fully wolf. I stand still, in utter shock. I am a wolf. A wolf, a wolf for life. Wow... that explains my love for meat though.

Y/N: Umm... Still confused... How did I even turn out to be half human and half wolf anyway?

Kai: Well, your father was a leader of a wolf pack in this area. Your mother w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter