Wulfric Part 17

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When 'BTS' was in the room with me I swear I saw their hair changer colour and their eyes as well, but I just brushed it aside as me hallucinating because I haven't had anything to eat or drink yet. Soon they left me alone in this dark and gritty room with no bed, no toilet, no shower and chained to the wall by my wrists. Soon my wrists start to ache and my stomach starts demanding food, growling louder and louder by the minute. My mouth is dry and my lips are cracking from no moisture. The room is freezing cold and I have no blanket, no pillow and as I mentioned before I also have no bed.

I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded, I couldn't see a thing around me clearly they were spinning and fuzzy. I thought I saw people and heard voices, I saw three figures come towards me but I fell unconscious before I could do and see anything else.

~Back Suited Man P.O.V~

After I send my minions and they leave the room, I send in Kris, Tao and Luhan in to check on Y/N they soon came out with Y/N unconscious and hardly breathing, her breaths are slow and shallow. I tell them to imminently to take her to our private doctor. I know why she passed out, it is all part of my plan to get her on my side. I am going to starve her I will give her a bit of food today and a bit later this week. I am doing this to keep her just alive and so she won't die.

~Kris P.O.V~

Luhan, Tao and I took Y/N to the doctor like our master said to do. I have a plan to get our curses to break, there is a doctor I know he lives out of town in the forest, he is a wizard. He had helped us three when we were still in EXO and hadn't been kidnapped and threatened.

~Tao P.O.V~

Suddenly Kris collapsed on the floor luckily Luhan was holding Y/N and not Kris. I quickly rushed over to Kris and shook him to get him to wake up but he wasn't moving. Suddenly he mumbled, "need to go to...the forest hut..." I asked Luhan to look after Kris and Y/N while I went to look for Master. When I found him, I bowed to show my respect then started talking.

Tao: M-Master, Kris has collapsed in the medical room and was mumbling something about the forest.

Master: What do you mean the 'forest'?

Tao: We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter