Wulfric Part 20

Wulfric
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Y/N P.O.V~

I was standing there shocked. I didn't want to move at all, I couldn't my body was stiff. EXO was standing there looking at me with shock in their eyes. What happened? All I remember was fighting a hunter then another one joining. I managed to kill them both but I was severely injured.

'Please come soon I don't want to be stuck here with EXO'. It's not like I don't like them I just can't face them at the moment. As if they heard my prays the three wolves found me, it looks like the one that was bitten by Lay has been heeled. They rushed over to me and stood in front of me protectively, EXO was looking very confused but Sehun was sad and surprised.

EXO tuned back into humans but the three wolves (that I was still clueless on their names) didn't change into human form. It is lucky that when us werewolves turn back into a human that our clothes or I would be seeing 9 very hot guys. Anyway back on track, I have a feeling that EXO and the three mysterious guys know each other pretty well.

Suho: K-Kris..? 

Sehun: L-Luhan h-hyung..? 

Kai: Tao..?

Kris, Tao, Luhan? These names sound familiar. They are the other Chinese members that were kidnapped! I have been with them the whole time. After their names were said the three Chinese males turned back into humans. Why do all the guys have to be so hot?!

I didn't change back because I didn't want EXO to know it's me. I slowly started to back away when Chen caught me trying to leave. 

Chen: Yah! Don't try and escape! We want to know who you are!

Chen pointed straight at me and I froze again when everyone looked over at me, I was debating whether to transform back into my human form, I knew EXO wasn't going to hurt me but I wasn't too sure about the other three.  

D.O: Can you turn into your human form? We promise not to hurt you.

D.O said with a calm and soothing voice, I nodded slowly and walked back a bit more. I closed my eyes and imagined myself as a human, I felt myself turning back into my human form. I kept my eyes closed as I heard gasps coming from the EXO members.

Baekhyun: Y-Y/N?

Chanyeol: Is that really you?

I opened my eyes to face the EXO members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter