Chapter_3

Love & Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEJONG GROUP

The door to the meeting room opens, krys walks in, everyone stands and bows, greets him.

His Secretary,Luna Park, put a brown envelope on the table.

Krys looked at those who had returned to sit, while he was still standing.

"Before I start this meeting, I want to say thank you to those of you who are present, I also know very well, Sejong group will not stand up and endure blessings because of you."

Some people smiled sincerely and several others smiled arrogantly.

Then Krys opened the envelope in front of him and took out the contents, again he stared ahead.

he began to read
"Oh Soon Tae"
A man with Moles on the cheeks, hair split in the middle, thin mustache standing

"Han Dong Hee"
In front of Mr. Oh, a man with a mustache and a beard and a wrinkle on his forehead stood

"Kim Chang Jo"

"Lee Hyung Guk"

"And Choi Jong Ryul"
The last man who was called with a tan skin with a proud face stood up, buttoning his blazer.
The five of them had arrogant smiles on their faces, thinking that they would get a promotion

"You're fired" without a tone, Krys said, getting a surprise from the five middle-aged men.

"Mwo !!" exclaimed Mr. Oh

"What are you saying!"

"You are fired" said Krys repeating his words.

"Who do you think you are!? We have been working in Sejong for a long time, even when you were a teenager,!" said Mr. Choi, who did not accept it if he was kick out from Sejong Group.

"I know, but, haven't I said my thanks for your hard work so far?"

"And to answer your question, Mr. Choi, I am Jung, the rightful heir to the Sejong group, I can do whatever I want, including removing the five of you who have been very detrimental to the Sejong group!" he said sharply

The five middle-aged men were a little surprised to hear Krys's words.

"What do you mean?" Said Mr. Lee, uneasy.


Luna gave krys, a red map and he opened and read it for a while before staring at Mr. Choi.

"Mr. Choi, isn't your son-in-law, running for membership
South Korea's National Assembly "

"Then, Are you accusing me of embezzling company funds !?" Mr. Choi said sharply

"Not accusing, if I have the proof"he said with a grin on his face
Luna walked over to Mr. Choi and gave him another map

"Do you think you can fool me with this false evidence!" Mr. Choi threw the map on the floor, he walked over to krys, stood in front of him and looked at him fierce then left.

Krys looked at the other four middle-aged men who stood stiff.

"You also want proof?" Asked krys with raised eyebrows.

They looked upset and chose to leave without debate.

One person bowed, took the map that was still on the floor, he was quite surprised when he read the contents.

"Presdir Jung, where did you get this evidence?" Krys looked at the man with round glasses.

"That's not important," said Krys

"Actually, we've been suspicious of Mr. Choi for a long time, but we don't have evidence as accurate as this and for others we are a little surprised," he said, getting a nod from the others.

"It doesn't matter where I get the evidence, I hope that from now on there will be no cheating that will harm, Sejong group, this time, maybe I will release them without law, but, I will not forgive if this happens again" he said firmly, staring at people who are left behind.

"Now, can we start the meeting, which was delayed?"

 

 


◇◇◇◇


After dinner, Krys returned to his room, on his desk there was a golden invitation card.
"Royal Palace"


 


Royal palace is one of the luxury hotels that is always made a gathering place for reliable business people and for chaebols who stay lazy to return home, with a spacious and beautiful ballroom, so many are renting for a wedding.

since it was built twenty years ago, this hotel with architecture that is thick with western culture, always holds a lavish party every time to commemorate the day of the establishment of the royal palace every year,
So don't be surprised, now some hotel employees look busy decorating the ballroom to beautify it.

A young man stands in the middle, watching over several employees, occasionally he scolds when one employee makes a mistake.

"Suho" he looked back when someone called his name.

"How? Is it finished?" Asked the man, when Suho was already standing in front of him.

"Just a little more," he answered, Suho then checked his watch.

"It's better if Dad preps first, I'll catch up" he added

"Arraseo, remember there is no mistake at all. We have an important guest tonight," his father said.

"Ne, Dad,don't worry, everything is under control" Suho replied smiling at his father, Choi Siwon.

 

 

 

JUNG MANSION


Krys stood in front of a large mirror that was able to show the rest of his room, with a striped suit and tie decorated with accessories he already looked handsome.

krys looked at himself after he finished installing his watch, he put his hands into his pants pockets, his eyes could not be separated from his face which kept reminding him of the face giver, his father Jung Won Bin, even without releasing his gaze krys reached out his hand to take a suit complete with a vest that everything is a collection of Yves Saint Laurent.

with his last look, krys came out of his room with a suit draped over his arm, not forgetting he also took a box on a small table.

 

 



Jessica had just finished putting on her earrings when a knock was heard.

"Come in"

"Are you done?" Jessica looked at Krys through the reflection of the mirror as she answered.

"Eoh, just a little more"

in a pink dress with a model back. Jessica chose natural makeup with a wash of pale pink lip color that matched her dress,
As for hair, Jessica chose to break it down to add to the impression of calm and grace.

"You look like mom" Jessica just smiled back at her brother's gaze.

"And oppa, looks like Dad," said Jessica as she turned to face her brother.

Krys turned his gaze to Jessica's empty neck, then Krys opened the box in his hand.

"Turn around, I will put this on for you," Jessica touched the necklace made of diamond, which was now attached to her neck, adding to the impression of luxury.

"This is beautiful, thank you, I also have something for oppa" Jessica then took something in her drawer, a silver bracelet, Krys reached out his right hand so that she could put it on.

"I bought it a few weeks ago, I thought I would visit you to America and give it directly, but oppa returned to Seoul first"

"This bracelet ...?" Krys looked at the bracelet that was coiled around his wrist then he looked at Jessica who smiled at him.

"This is the bracelet that I promised before oppa's departure to America, this is very special, so you have to keep this bracelet."

"Gomapta ... I will take care of this" krys smiled in return with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter