Chapter_1

Love & Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▪ Incheon International Airport

A man walked out of the airport pushing an iron trolley with several suitcases on it. He walked casually without regard to the many pairs of eyes staring in awe at him.

with a white shirt top, ripped black jeans, and matching sneakers that he equipped with the use of a denim jacket. Looks simple but stylish makes him walk on the catwalk with a handsome face, many people think he is a model.

He stopped right in front of the black car, with a middle-aged man with slightly gray hair who bowed to him.

"Welcome back, young master. It's been a long time," he said as he opened the car door for the man.

He, Krys Jung returned to South Korea after staying ten years in America. First son and also heir of SEJONG GROUP a large company in Korea and even Asia.

Krys smiled at the middle-aged man, then he looked around the airport and closed his eyes to breathe Seoul air into his lungs.

"It's nice to be back," he said as he opened his eyes and entered the car.

Choi Wan, a middle-aged man who had worked for twenty years as a driver for the jung family, entered the car after he put several suitcases of his young master into the trunk.

"Ahjussi, you didn't tell anyone about my back, right?"

"No, young master. Just me, even my wife doesn't know anything about your return" the driver replied, staring at the young man behind him with the rearview mirror.

"That's why I really believe in you,Choi Ahjussi" Choi Ahjussi did not answer, he just glanced back at Krys through the middle mirror with a slight smile on his face.

"How about Jessica?"

"The young lady left before I went to pick you up at the airport, young master"

"She went alone?"

"Ne"

"Where did she go?" He murmured.



◇◇◇

 



Meanwhile in another place, precisely in the cheongdam area, a girl squeezes the steering wheel of her car tightly, she looks across the street, more precisely to a cafe with a glass wall.

which made her able to see the interaction of two humans with different types of opponents, she gritted her teeth, when she saw the man rubbing a stain on the corner of the girl's lips, feeling unable to stand she preferred to leave there.

 

 



◇◇◇

 

Jung Mansion

The black car enters the Jung mansion, krys descends when his bodyguards open the door for him, krys walks into the mansion with that magnificent modern architecture, some maids who see him bow welcome the arrival of young master jung.

"Oppa?!" Krys smiled at the voice of a girl who called him from behind, he turned and the smile vanished as his eyes caught the clear liquid soaking her cheeks.

His return to Korea secretly, was to surprise his sister but who would have thought, it was he who was shocked when he saw his sister who suddenly came full of tears.

"Oppa?!" Krys slightly forced his smile as he walked over to Jessica and hugged her.

"Do you really miss this handsome oppa? hmm ..." said Krys after he let go of his hug and cupped Jessica's cheeks wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Oppa..hiks..I miss you..hiks" jessica again hugged krys and sobbed.

"Shhh ... calm down, don't cry anymore, oppa also misses you" he said as he Jessica's back trying to calm her tears.

Krys is not stupid not to know the reason why his sister is crying. He really knows, he just doesn't want to talk about it,not now.

 

'Oppa here now Sooyeon_ah, Oppa won't let your tears be waster for that man,never again' he thought.
 

 

 

◇◇◇

 


 

YOO'S CORP


In a room dominated by white there was a man who stood back to the door, his gaze fixed, staring at the cloudy Seoul city.

His memory spun back a while ago, about the talk of some YOO'S CORP employees in the meeting room, about someone returning, someone who left, ten years ago.

 

Flasback
 

A teenager walks in the school corridor with one hand in his pant pocket,He walks casually and look straight,regardless of how many girls stare at him,he even seems to deaf his hearing,as a teenager his age keep calling him from behind.


"Krys!!"

"Krys!!"

"Yah!!are you deaf?!"He annoyed pulling Krys's arm,but brushed it of

"what do you want?"he asked lazily

"what do I do?Yah! I should have asked,what actually happened to you?Why  did you keep avoiding me?"

he could no longer stand it,counted two weeks since his friends kept ignoring him,had he made a mistake that made him angry?.

"why did you ignore me, you didn't even lift all my calls, Krys I knew you were grieving,but_"
 

Grep

"What do you know !!,you don't know anything Im Yoong,so stop seeing or calling me!!" Yoong wa stunned by his friend's sudden explosion,the pull on his collar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter