2- "Crush on you"

Violet [PCY X JEJ X BBH]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The living room becomes noisy as three peoples enter the house with groceries in their hand. Eunji who hold a big plastic bag getting a help from Baekhyun to put it on the table. Meanwhile, Young K who held a big plastic bag make a mess as the groceries are on the floor as he enters.

"Can you at least do it properly?" asked Minhyuk to Young K. Young K just keep quiet and help Minhyuk collecting the groceries on the floor. Eunji and Baekhyun arranged the groceries into the refrigerator and shelves.

Meanwhile Chanyeol eyes were set on his phone scrolling down the schedule of the band. Suddenly notification from his ex posted in instagram pop up on his screen and he stalk her instagram before he put his phone on the table and join them clean the mess.

***

After done arranged the groceries, Eunji take her camera with her and take a peek on the person inside the room who working hard composing music.

       

She captured his pictures, and slowly enter his room. She want to take a closer pictures of him. Eunji then sat on his bed continue clicking her camera. Chanyeol who noticed her turn around to watch the girl keep capturing his pictures.

       

"What are you doing here?" asked him.

"Nice picture" Eunji saved the picture and transfer it to her phone. Then she stand up and showed her phone on Chanyeol's face.

"I'm the photographer of Violet band. Don't you know?"

Chanyeol take her phone and looks the pictures captured by Eunji and laughed. Eunji sat on the bed again.

"Who confirmed your position?" Chanyeol asked her again.

Eunji smiling watch the pictures she shoot earlier and posted in the band official social media.

"Violet Band - Park Chanyeol"

 

Flashback (cont. from chapter violet-00)

"Who are t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter