Chapter Five

Roll the Dice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun sat at the edge of her apartment’s rooftop as she dried off her laundry. She looked down at her phone. “So, X? Did Eunbi used the Dice and became a Dicer?”

 

X: Well…

 

“With me, Tzuyu, and Eunbi, that means there’s 3 Dicer in this area. But how about other places? Are there more Dicers?”

 

X: Well?

 

Dahyun was getting impatient, “What’s wrong with you? Are you mad that I gave Eunbi a Dice to him?”

 

X: (-_-*) Look I’m not replying half-heartedly because I’m mad… You have to understand I’m the only Game Master here and I manage all the Dicers! By myself!!

 

Anyway to answer your question, I can’t reveal how many Dicers there are or where they reside. It’s not about secrets! They just don’t want to reveal themselves. They’re afraid of getting in trouble if people find out who they are. So I don’t say for the sake of them.

 

“Ah I see.”

 

X: Now enough of 20 questions. I have a question I want to ask of you.

 

Why did you give Eunbi a Dice?

 

Dahyun stares at her phone as X popped the question. “Well… it’s simple. I just…” Dahyun thought for a while as she scratches her chin. “Why did I do that? I know there was a reason.”

 

X: (-_-) maybe you should put your Dice into your more.

 

Dahyun giggles, “Well… I just wanted to. I’ve been in her shoes before Dice and I know how she felt. So I wanted to help.”

 

X: … what happens if Eunbi decides tell other people about Dice?

 

Dahyun hummed, “Nah, I don’t think so. Who would do such a thing after becoming a Dicer?” Dahyun looked back at her her phone, “Though, are you still mad at me for giving Dicer away?”

 

X: -sighs- Doesn’t matter now. No, though I will say it’s better this way. So, it’s fine :>

 

Dahyun looked at her phone confusing.

 

X: … it’ll be more fun like this.


 

The next morning came again. Dahyun happily strutted into her classroom. As she got to her desk, she asked her classmates, “Yo, have you seen Eunbi yet?” Her classmate shook her head.

 

Dahyun giggles. I bet Eunbi stood up all night trying to figure out how to use her Dice. I wonder how she’s gonna look like. As Dahyun imagine all the possibilities, the classroom door slid open. Dahyun looked over but her eyes widen. Eunbi was walking into the classroom, the same miserable expression she had. Dahyun was shocked. She didn’t… change. Did Eunbi not used the Dice I gave her?

 

Dahyun kept staring at her as Eunbi took her seat. Hmmm maybe she didn’t know how to use. I should probably ask… Suddenly all the bullies started to surround Eunbi. “Oi, Eunbi! We missed ya.” One of them snatched away her workbook. “Quit studying and hang with us haha.”

 

“G-Give me my workbook back please.” Eunbi quietly said.

 

“Why? Am I getting it dirty?” The bully threw it on the ground and stepped on it. “Oh my Eunbi, it looks like you’re getting gray hair. Here let me help you.” The bully smirked as she started pulling hairs off of Eunbi’s head.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter