Chapter Three

Roll the Dice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Stop playing Dice this instant.”

 

There was a strong sense of tension between the two girls. Dahyun widen her eyes at the tall girl. “Are you… you too?”

 

“Yes, I am a Dicer. I guarantee you I’ve been playing this ‘game’ longer than you.” Tzuyu crosses her arms, “That’s why I’m telling you to stop playing right now.”

 

Dahyun stares at Tzuyu confusingly. Why the hell is she telling me to do this if she’s also a Dicer? She glared at her. “Who are you to tell me to stop using Dice? You’re a Dicer as well you should be encouraging me to use Dice for my benefit!”

 

“I’m telling you to stop before it’s too late!” Tzuyu sternly tells Dahyun. “It may look good now but what happens in the future huh? Soon, things will go out of hand more than you expect.” Tzuyu walked toward the older girl, making Dahyun backing up to the wall. Their faces are mere inches to each other.

 

“Listen to me before you lose everything precious to you. If you don’t, I will make you learn your lesson.” With that final warning, Tzuyu stepped away from Dahyun and went on her own.

 

Dahyun could only stare as she saw the tall girl walk away and disappear from her sight. Dahyun’s anger did not subsided. “What the hell is her problem? Telling me to stop using Dice. Screw her!” Dahyun stormed out of the halls straight to her house.

 

Dahyun laid there on her bed, she couldn’t fall asleep. What Tzuyu kept replaying in her head. Listen to me before you everything precious to you. “Hmmmm, what does she mean by that? Besides, she’s a Dicer. Shouldn’t she be happy?” Suddenly she felt a vibration in her phone on her desk. She took it and looked at it. She groaned, “oh it’s you.”

 

X: Hello Dahyun~ did you miss me? =3=

 

“No. In fact, I was having a peaceful time until you showed up.”

 

X: Booooooo you’re mean (>.<)

 

Dahyun rolled her eyes, “What do you want, X?”

 

X: I just want to check on you that’s all. Andddd maybe to ask how was your meeting with Tzuyu with? :3

 

Dahyun widen her eyes, “You knew about me and Tzuyu? The hell man!”

 

X: listen I may be a GM but I give you girls your privacy. But it just so happen to peep in your conversation with you and Tzuyu. She’s a feisty one isn’t she? (¬‿¬)

 

“She can definitely make a statement that’s for sure.” Suddenly, Dahyun realized something, “Wait a minute, that odd quest you sent me? That was-”

 

X: Yes it was a setup uwu. Originally I was going to send you a quest on helping a random girl with her homework but I sense Tzuyu was coming. So I decided to switch it up because I was bored ≖‿≖

 

“You son of a . X, she was in scary. Even scarier than my bullies. Girl had a very dominant aura.” Dahyun sighed as she scratched the back of her nape, “Look, I met her and she was crazy. She told me to stop playing Dice or else she will make me learn the hard way. Like hell am I going to stop! Screw her.”

 

X: That’s the spirit Dahyun! Don’t listen to what strangers tell you. ヽ(´▽`)ノ

 

“But you’re a stranger yet I listen to you.”

 

X: I’m different honey. I give you Dice to help gain what you want.

 

Dahyun could only nod in agreement. “Fine but I still don’t get Tzuyu. Why would she tell me this? She’s a Dicer too. She probably had a miserable life as well before she had Dice.” Dahyun scoffed

 

X: kekekekekeke

 

X SENT AN ATTACHMENT

 

“What is this?” Dahyun clicked on the message X texted and her eyes widen to a picture. She smirked, “wow whoever this girl is she must’ve been easily pushed around.”

 

X: that my friend is Chou Tzuyu before she used Dice hehehe

 

Dahuyn’s eyes widen more. “Holy ! You’re telling me that skinny twig was her?!” Now this could be blackmail material.


 

Morning has come again once more. Dahyun was still getting to all the compliments and flirty comments as she made her way to school. As she walked in the halls, she saw a bunch of people crowding outside a class. One of them of being Chaeyoung. She smiled and happily called her name, “Chaeyoung!”

 

Chaeyoung whipped her head to the side and dropped open as she saw Dahyun. She quickly went to her. Her amazement still haven’t left her face. Dahyun could tell she was surprised and smirked. “Isn’t it rude to stare?”

 

Chaeyoung quickly snapped out of it and blushed a light tint of pink, “I-I’m sorry unnie it’s just… I almost didn’t recognize you. Wow look at you! New hair color and you don’t have your glasses.”

 

“Yep! That break really helped improve in some stuff haha.” Thank you Dice! “But anyway,” Dahyun pointed to the crowd, “What’s with the fuss with your classmates?”

 

“Oh! That! We have a transfer student in our class. She came all the way from Taiwan! Plus she’s tall, beautiful, mature looking and sooooo cool.”

 

Dahyun raised her brow. “I-Is that so?” She puffed her cheeks. What’s so special about the new student? I bet I’m cooler than her.

 

“Come on! Let me show you the student! I bet you would think the same.” Chaeyoung winked at Dahyun and dragged her to the window of the classroom. When Dahyun peeked into the window, her eyes widen at who the students and her lovely Chaeyoung were gawking her. It’s her… it’s in her! Chou Tzuyu! Chaeyoung smirked at Dahyun’s reaction, “I see you’ve been captivated by her beauty as well.”

 

“What?! No, that’s not it at all! Besides,” Dahyun blushed a bit, “you’re more beautiful than that giant.” Also you have no idea how she was before she transferred. She’s just fooling you.

 

(Ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter