Chapter Four

Roll the Dice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It felt like Dahyun’s whole world has shattered right before her eyes. She couldn’t believe her ears. She couldn’t believe her eyes. She couldn’t believe the words that came out of the giant’s mouth. So she turned her head to Chaeyoung, “You two are dating? I-Is that what you were trying to tell me earlier?”

 

Chaeyoung nodded happily, “Yep!” Then she turned to hug Tzuyu tightly, breaking Dahyun’s heart more. “Tzuyu is such a sweetheart. I’m glad to be her girlfriend.”

 

Tzuyu smirked at Dahyun as she hugged Chaeyoung back. Dahyun balled up her first as Tzuyu looked down at her. The audacity this has. Then, Tzuyu leaned down and gave a quick peck on Chaeyoung’s cheeks. She pulled away and playfully slapped Tzuyu’s arm while becoming a blushing mess. Tzuyu chuckled, “Am I not allowed to give my beautiful girlfriend a kiss?”

 

Chaeyoung pouted, “Stop teasing me Tzuyu. We’re at school and in the halls. Please be more considerate.”

 

Tzuyu chuckled again. Then she wrapped her arm around Chaeyoung’s shoulders, leaning in to give her another peck, this time on her forehead. “Sorry. Now let’s get to class before we’re late.”

 

“Fine but you’re not getting away with this with those kisses.” Chaeyoung laughed happily as she held onto Tzuyu tighter. As they walked away together, Tzuyu turned her to Dahyun and gave her a smug before returning her attention back to Chaeyoung.

 

Dahyun’s anger levels has risen significantly after Tzuyu gave her a smug face. She grinds her teeth, “You damn giant. How dare you looked down on me after stealing the one I loved the most.” Dahyun then stormed off to her own classroom. The bell ring and school has finally started.

 

It was a self study period for Dahyun and while some students do actually use this time wisely, most of them goof off. For Dahyun, she spent it trying to figure out a way to get back at Tzuyu for mocking her. While doing that, she over some of her classmates talking about Tzuyu and Chaeyoung.

 

“Tzuyu and Chaeyoung are finally together. in called it dude.”

 

“It was bound to happen. They seems so perfect with each other.”

 

“They’re such a power couple like how could they not be together.”

 

“Yo, how far you think they’ve gotten together? Hehehsh”

 

That last one was the last straw for Dahyun. She almost broke her pencil as she heard that line. How far?! They couldn’t have gone that far! They just started dated!! Maybe Tzuyu was lying and they kept it on the down low until they- Dahyun snapped her pencil in half which snapped her out of her thoughts. She shook her head and sighed. I still can’t believe Chaeyoung choose to be with that Chou giant. I really thought I had a chance…

 

“Um excuse me. Miss Kim?” Dahyun looked to see her classmate at her desk. “The Student Council President request that you see her in her office as soon as possible.”

 

Dahyun sighed as she got up from her chair, “Alright I’ll see her now. I’m not doing much anyways.” She left the classroom and made her way to Jihyo’s office. What did I do this time?

 

As she enters the office, Jihyo swiveled her chair and greeted Dahyun with a smile. “Hello there miss Kim Dahyun. I see that you look better than the last time I saw you.” Jihyo got up from her seat and walked up to the front, leaning against her desk and crossing your arms. “You look very nice and oh so beautiful.”

 

“Uh thanks.” Dahyun said as she nervously scratched the back of her neck, “You know how magically long holiday breaks do to a person hahah.”

 

“I see that now. Like I said, you really change yourself for the better. You grades have improved, you’re doing well in P.E and how can I forget.” Slowly Jihyo walked toward Dahyun, making her nervous with each step. W-what? Dahyun thought as she steps back. Soon, Dahyun found herself backed into a wall, the two girls’ faces are mere inches from each other. Jihyo held Dahyun’s chin and inspected her face, taking in all the beautiful features of the fair girl. Jihyo smirked, “You’re really made yourself more attractive. I would be lying if I didn’t think you’re really y now.”

 

Dahyun gulped, “I-I am really flatter Jihyo sunbae-nim but my heart is taken by someone else.”

 

Jihyo pouted and sigh, “That’s too bad. I would’ve taken care of you~” Dahyun was gay panicking at this point. Jihyo stepped back and walked towards her desk. “Although I do admire your loyalty and honesty, I can’t help but wonder: is your really taken by someone or do you refuse to find someone else even though the one you love is taken by another person?”

 

Dahyun heart broke as she heard Jihyo’s accurate observation. She looked away as she could feel Jihyo smirking again. “Never doubt the Student Council President. I always need to be aware.” Jihyo went and sat back down in her chair, “So what are you gonna do Miss Kim?”

 

Dahyun looked at her with confusion, “W-What do you mean?”

 

“I mean what I said. What are you gonna do about the one you love? Are you gonna let her go and be happy with who she with right? That is a noble choice if you choose it. Or… are you gonna fight for her and be with her?”

 

Dahyun stood silent as she stared at Jihyo. She couldn’t believe she’s taking love advice from the Student Council President herself. Dahyun scratches her chin and ponder for a bit. Then she sighed, “I do want to fight for her. I do want to tell her my honest feelings and convey it to her in hopes she reconsiders. But the only obstacle is her damn girlfriend. She’s on a completely different level than I am. I think it’s impossible to pick a fight with her since I know the outcome.”

 

Jihyo rested her chin in her palm as she listens, “Ah I see. Well I’m no expert in whatever situation you’re in but I will tell you this.” Jihyo stood up, “There’s a famous person I would like to quote from. His name is Einstein and he would always say, ‘God n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter