ed Up

What happened to my family?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“Baby I’ll be home late because I’m going yo accompany my boss in a meeting outside the office,” Wooseok said while unbuckling his seatbelt and getting ready to get out of my car.

“Don’t overwork yourself or else something might happen to our little one,” I kissed his baby bump and then his lips.

“Goodbye, take care~ And remember to eat on time producer Lee,” he poked out his tongue and got off my car.

“Yesyes Mrs. Lee, I love you~,” I waved him goodbye

“Love you more~,” he said then walked inside the company building.

I drove to my building and as I entered the building, people greeted me so I greet them back.

“Bro! What took you so long?” my co-producer Seungwoo hyung said as I entered a studio.

“Why are you so early? I thought you’ll be babysitting Dongpyo until noon?” I asked him and I placed my bag in the chair and sat behind him.

“Well... something came up so here I am,” he smiled sadly. “But you should be glad I’m finally here on time. So how’s Wooseok and your baby?” he changed the topic so I didn’t bother asking him more questions about himself.

“He’a fine since it’s only been two months, but sometimes he seems moody. Especially now that he’s working full time. Thank goodness his boss is very understanding ,” I told him and started opening a file to edit.

“Good for you,” he said and started eating some chips

“But why are you in my studio again?” his studio is in the other room

“Oh, I just.. I don’t know, don’t like being alone there,” he handed me the bag of chips he’s been eating

“No thanks, Wooseok said to refrain from eating chips so early in the morning. Want to talk it out later with drinks?” we don’t drink often since we have a family, well he has but soon I’ll have one myself so I am focusing in the career.

“Sure, thanks a lot bro,” he said and stood up. “I’ll go to my studio now and do some work, we have some deadlines to finish,” he left my studio like that

As soon as he left I called the love of my life, it rang four times before he finally answered.

“Hello, Wooseokie?” I spoke to the line.

“Uhm hey, I’m sorry but Wooseok is currently busy so I answered his phone.” a man I think around our age spoke

“Okay, I’m sorry but who am I talking to?” 

“It’s Seok’s boss, Cho Seungyoun,” the man said

“Oh! Nice to meet you? Please tell him that I called once he returns. Thank you,” and with that I dropped the call

What’s he doing that he’s so busy. And why is his phone with his boss? Shouldn’t he have a separate desk in a different room? But maybe he just heard it and answered it, whatever I’ll just ask him later.

After the call with Wooseok’s boss, I spent the entire time working on a song for a group called UP10

Please log in to read the full chapter