The talk

What happened to my family?
Please log in to read the full chapter


Jinhyuk

I know that Wooseok is mad but I’m worried so I drove to his office. When I arrived there I asked the person in the desk in the entrance to ask where Kim Wooseok is and she said that he was out for lunch right now. I thanked her right away and called Byungchan because I know that Wooseok will not answer my call, even though the chance of Byungchan answering is slim. It rang 5 times before Byungchan finally answered.

“What do you want?” he sounded so annoyed but I can’t blame him.

“Are you with Wooseok right now?” I asked though I know that they are together.

“Yes, why do you care?” he is so annoying but I can’t blow up my chance like this so Jinhyuk keep your cool.

“I’m his husband,” I stated as a matter of factly.

“You know that you have a husband but you still cheated, who are you kidding?” Lee Jinhyuk, be strong don’t let Choi Byungchan get into your nerves.

“It was a mistake and I need to explain my side to him, so please tell me where you guys are,” I emphasized the please because I was really desperate.

“But I don’t want to tell you, Seokie will be mad at me,” he said, this kid is sooo annoying.

“I’m your hyung Choi Byungchan and don’t forget the time I helped you,” I tried to guilt trip him because I have no other choice.

“Argh! You’re so annoying, we are at the korean bbq place 2 blocks from the office,” and with that information Byungchan ended the call. I immediately left the building and drove to the said korean bbq place, I parked my car then went inside. He was there, eating peacefully but when he saw me he glared at me and just acted like he didn’t see me. That hurts like hell, him acting like he doesn’t even know me.

“Kim Wooseok, I need to talk to you,” I grabbed his arm, not so tightly but just enough to pull him with me.

“I have nothing to talk to you about,” he said and tried removing my grip from his arms.

“Oh well I have a lot to say so just please come with me baby,” his eyes softened

Please log in to read the full chapter