Comfort

What happened to my family?
Please log in to read the full chapter


Byungchan

“Cha-Chanie,” As soon as I came in my best friend hugged me immediately and he was crying. What the heck happened.

“Hey Seokie, what’s wrong?” he lifted his face and looked at me for a brief second then started sobbing in my chest again.

“H-he Lee Ji-jinhyuk cheated on me!” he said while looking up at me showing his clenched fists.

“Uh what? Jinhyuk? The man so smitten for you cheated on you? Are you kidding me,” he just shook his head oh gosh so that’s why that doofus is apologizing.

“That ing er! Let me call my gang to beat him up!” I grabbed my phone in my pocket and even before I could dial anything he stopped me from doing so.

“Please don’t hurt him,” he said sadly. We spent our time talking about it, him crying and me comforting him. I told him to not stress too much because the baby might be affected.

“I mean how could he cheat on you, look at you,” I said trying to boost his confidence.

“Yes please say it louder for the person outside! Look at me, I’m a masterpiece!” he said and he finally smiled. “My little one don’t be like your father, okay? Don’t ever cheat on someone and never hurt me, you’re the only one I’ve got now,” he said while rubbing his tummy. Then I remembered something, oh shoot.

“Wooseok uhm did you file for a leave today?” I asked worriedly and his eyes widened and he quickly grabbed neck tie and his things and he also grabbed me because we are both doom

Please log in to read the full chapter