The Beginning and the Ending

What happened to my family?
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You may now kiss the groom,” the priest said and that’s why I did. I kissed the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen my life, my Wooseokie.


“I’m pregnant! We’re having a baby Jinhyuk-ah,” he sobbed into my chest because of happiness. Little one, please be good to your appa and don’t make things hard for him. I love you both.


“I got accepted and I’ll be working as the secretary next Monday! Baby I’m so happy, we can finally start saving money for a home we can call our own,” he said while showing me an email. I kissed his forehead and his baby bump. Little one, wait for awhile, your appas are trying their best to provide a better future for you. 


“Baby, I’ll be working late tonight. The deadlines are killing me, but I’m eating well to not stress the baby so much. I love you~,” he said on the phone.


“UGHH JINHYUK I THINK MY WATER BROKE! LEE JINHYUK TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!” he shouted and I panicked of course but nonetheless I immediately carried him in my car and we drove to the hospital.


“It’s a healthy baby boy, congratulations sir. Now please cut this part, right here,” the doctor said as the nurse handed me a pair of medical scissors to cut our baby’s umbilical cord. After that they told me to carry the baby and I did so. Hey little one, you’re finally out of your appas tummy. Please grow into a good man, our little Jinwoo.


“I’m filling a divorce, I can’t take in anymore. For the pa

Please log in to read the full chapter