And We Meet Again

Me and Her = Disaster

 

Donghae’s Pov

“…… matters of that sort will be revealed later; we’ll aim for an important date and make our comeback,”

I was spacing out; again, it wasn’t normal at all. This meeting was much more boring than I thought it would be.

“DONGHAE! WERE YOU LISTENING?!”

I almost fell out of my chair, I didn’t notice our manager sneak up to me and yell at me from the back.

“Errrr… Yea I heard you….” I stuttered.

“Would you mind repeating what I said?” he asked.

Awww crap….. I only listened to some of it….

“Well you said something about, our comeback and important dates to hold it, stuff like that” I said.

“At least you paid attention to half of it… Lee Teuk please inform him later…”

“Ne,” Lee Teuk replied.

I need to win that basketball challenge, the only good thing that came out of this day. I wonder if I took the wrong opponent……. Nah… they’re just girls they can’t do anything against us. I’ll be ready.

“All of you are dismissed, you’ll follow your normal schedules this week.” The manager said.

After we got out of the room and out the SM building, I ran over to Ryeowook and Kyuhyun.

“You guys coming to support me?” I asked in a gleeful manner.

“Why of course, I wouldn’t want hyung to lose now would I?” Kyuhyun chuckled.

I laughed, he may be a little evil but he never respects his seniors.

“Wook, you coming?” I asked.

“I think I’ll pass this one,” he said.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, Wookie do you really think you have a choice in this matter?”  Kyunhyun asked. He took out his phone and showed us pictures, not ordinary ones, but the ones where the girl crashed right into Ryeowook.

“KYUHYUN! YOU DIDN’T-----,” “Oh yes I did, you’re coming with us,”

Oh Kyuhyun…. You don’t know how awesome you are…… We’re all set.

Grey’s Pov

… it was almost 3 and the meeting was still going on… If this goes on I’ll have to repay Eunmi, and I hate repaying favors. I’ll have to call IU for support, with me and Eunmi present it’s certain but we need another player… If things don’t work out I’ll have to call my sister =___=||||.

“I have already told you that this audition only tells us who is capable of being a star, you guys will first receive training, and the real work will start at most after another week. Nothing is certain as of yet, as I said before it depends on yourself if you stay, our next meeting will be 8am in the morning tomorrow, I hope to see you all here by then.”

I turned to Eunmi, “Are you set on the basketball match?”

“Yeah, that would seem to be the only way to stop from getting into a scandal. But who will be the third member?”

I took out my phone, I scrolled through my list of contacts to find IU. Eunmi was peering over and she gasped.

“OMG, GIVE ME THAT PHONE!!! YOU KNOW FAMOUS PEOPLE’S NUMBERS!” Eunmi at the moment was jumping up and down to get my phone but I took it away from her reach.

“Do you want to win this match or not?” I asked.

Eunmi pouted but let me continue with business.

I called IU…..the number you have called is not available….  I hung up; I didn’t have much time for this… I had 15 minutes; the only person nearby that could help was my sister. Great….I called her…..ring……ring…… “Hello?” “Sabby, you mind coming over to the park near here? Something urgent came up.”

“I’m almost done treating my friend’s dog, but what’s so urgent that you would ask me?” Sabrina asked.

“Well… it’s about my audition today, I ran over a bit of trouble and I need a little assistance. So will you come?” I asked doubtful.

“*Sigh* Seriously what am I going to do with you….”

“Don’t treat me like that, come here right now.”

“Right, I’ll be there in a few minutes,”

I hung up and told Eunmi that my sister was going to come too.

“We’ll wait for Sabrina at the park, when the guys come make sure to tell them that our friend might come a little later, I’m going to buy a drink, and you can go on ahead.” I said

“Alright, I’ll see you there,” Eunmi replied.

Eunmi’s Pov

What have I gotten myself into? Sigh…. Well it’s just a basketball game, I’m not very confident that we’ll win but we gotta try right?

I walked a few sidewalks toward the park, it was warm and breezy, it felt so good to be outside. A butterfly flew past me, its wings tickled my nose. Glimmering in the sunlight it flew away.

If only everyday were like this.

After arriving at the park I sat on the bench. I guess I got lost in thought after a few minutes. I asked myself or maybe my imaginary inner self.

Is this really the place for me? I don’t really know myself.

Was I suited for the road ahead of me? I don’t know either.

I don’t know. Is that really all I could manage?

I looked up and saw Ryeowook staring at me.

We looked at each other eye to eye, for what seemed like an eternity. We both said nothing, and after a while we looked away, embarrassed.

Grey’s Pov

“SABBY!!! WE’RE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU!!!” I shouted.

“BUT,BUT, The kittens!!!”

“Come on!” I said. Me and Sabby ran to the park only a few blocks away. I could now see Eunmi clearly, and what looked like Ryeowook in front of her. I looked at my watch, we made it just in time. Me and Sabby slowed to a walk and went over to Eunmi.

“We’re back,” I said to Eunmi.

“Hey there, is that your sister? She’s really pretty,” Eunmi said excitedly.

E58C97E5B79DE699AFE5AD90237E38080E9AB98E <Sabrina       jiyeon-1.jpg

“Yup this is my sister Sabrina,” I said.

“You guys look sorta identical, it’s the hair” Eunmi said.

“Awwww, thanks,” Sabrina grinned

“Sabrina meet Eunmi, Eunmi meet Sabrina,” I said.

“Hello,” Sabrina said.

“Hey,” Eunmi said.

They both shook hands, there wasn’t any problem with them.

“Hey you mind getting on with the show or should we drag you guys?”

We all turned around, it was Donghae and Kyuhyun right on schedule.