A Wild Goose Chase, and the Unspoken Past?

Me and Her = Disaster

 

Grey’s Pov

Crap, , damn it.

I stood there unmoving. I hated myself. After all these years I’ve gained nothing. The worst part is I have to listen to that guy. Who knows what he’ll ask of me, no us, I wasn’t alone in this.

After maybe a minute the “cheerleaders” dedicated to the guys were charging at the court, mostly girls. It wasn’t before long that we were surrounded by a crowd of…. 50? No more, but who would count?

Me and Sabrina looked around us, it was such a big crowd. There was pushing and shoving and I couldn’t see much of the scene. I noticed I elbowed a few people and this is what I heard after a few seconds.

“GUYS ITS DONGHAE!!!!!”

I turned around to see Donghae’s glasses were gone and the shoving was much worse.

 I can’t get out of this crowd! Not only that but Sabrina and Eunmi are stuck in this pushing and shoving too. ._. Aish I have to get out of here.

I shoved my way through all the people and finally got out of the huge mob. I have to find Sabrina and Eunmi first. After taking a look at the picture it took a long time to find each one of them. I found Sabrina first stuck in between a group of girls. I gazed around again finding Eunmi almost out of the crowd a few feet away. The guys were also gone. Wait, they’re gone. We can get away with this. Great timing, I’m glad your sunglasses fell off Donghae. >=]. I ran back into the crowd to pick up Sabrina, she was a little dizzy but not hurt.

“Hey! You never told me anything about us playing against a Korean band!” Sabrina said.

“Well, I didn’t expect everything to go out of hand since it was a 20 point game, they were the ones that suggested it,” I explained.

“Shouldn’t we move to another place to talk about this?” Eunmi asked.

Me and Sabrina saw Eunmi running our way and we agreed with her suggestion. There was no way we could get away from this situation once they figure out we’re from the company. I could sense that the guys had hid somewhere for the time being. Before they could come ranting about our losing penalty we took the opportunity to run to a place where we wouldn’t be found, somewhere that we could talk. After walking around for a few minutes we found a small café on the other side of the road somewhat isolated from the street. “Why don’t we unwind at this café for now? This place doesn’t seem like it would attract too much attention and we can talk about what we can do next.” Sabrina said. The look on her face signaled that she wasn’t in the mood for anything funny. I sighed, “Alright, I’ll explain to you the situation.”

Ryeowook’s Pov

        Pant, Pant, Pant, those fangirls aren’t as easy to get away from as you think…… we somehow ran from one side of the park all the way to the other side of the street without being seen… If the mob was any larger we wouldn’t have escaped as easy. As of now hiding around a few buildings won’t do us much cover.

“Oi… Donghae…. What are we gonna do now?” I asked.

“I was going to abide by the penalty rules but they got away…. But I’m sure we’ll meet them again, back at the company.” Donghae said firmly.

“Are you saying that we wait for them at the company? We already have such busy schedules as they are, why waste time on such people?” Kyuhyun exclaimed.

“Don’t you want to see them on their knees humiliating themselves? I set this thing up so we could have a little fun. Stop being such party poopers!” Donghae said.

It’s true, our busy schedules didn’t allow us to do anything fun lately, and for some reason our schedules only got tighter after each week. Those girls were also pretty different from your average girl you find lying around, Donghae was right.

I giggled. Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at me skeptically. Yeah I was laughing at this situation, one where we are being hunted by fangirls, one where we’re asking about three random girls in particular, I couldn’t help it. These guys look really into the topic. It was a very interesting development.

“Well since we didn’t have fun for a while why don’t we go with it? There’s no harm in it anyways.” I chirped.

This will be fun.

Eunmi’s Pov

        After sitting at a table at the back of the café Grey explained to Sabrina about the situation and what was really going on. After Sabrina let it sink in she replied with a sigh. I guess she was as stressed out as we were since she’s also involved now.

“Grey, I didn’t expect you’d run into this guy so early, why don’t you stop your silly grudge and move on? After this bet you can go back to your normal career.” She said her hands folded.

Grey stood up her hands on the table, with a look of anger and pain, a side I have never seen from her.

“It’s not a silly grudge nor is it childish. It isn’t only him, our family was shamed because of that incident, the media had turned the information in their favor into what seemed like an unfortunate occurrence. Are you gonna stand by and watch as our family is being insulted like that? Do you really want to live your life like nothing has ever happened? I won’t, if I could show the audience who truly controls the stage it’ll be my pleasure.”  She countered.

I couldn’t understand what they were talking about. Grudge? The family? What incident? There’s so much I’m missing out on what is really happening? It wasn’t necessary for me to into their personal conflicts. I was curious but I didn’t bother to ask, it would complicate things further and the time wasn’t right.

Grey broke the silence.

“We shouldn’t waste our time for now, Sabrina you can go back, me and Eunmi will sort this out on our own. We’ll call you if anything happens. It won’t take them long to find that we’re working in the same company.”

“Alright,”

“Kay,”

Sabrina left first trailing off in the distance.

“Grey…. Would you mind telling me what you guys were fighting about? You don’t have to if you don’t want to, I’m just asking.” I said softly.

“It’s nothing, just a few small matters,” she replied.

Small matters huh…. I guess it’s not something to talk to strangers like me about…

“Alright, I’ll be seeing you at the company tomorrow,” I waved.

Grey waved back with the same emotionless face painted on her, I couldn’t help but feel empty from what had happened today. I walked off back home wondering why had she become a singer? It doesn’t look like she wanted to be a singer for enjoyment..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about not updating ^__^||| i didn't have much time there wasn't much action in this chapter ik full well but if you guys wanted to know when the idols would be introduced it would be in the next chapter more or less, i told u guys this would b a long story and a slow going one, bear with me ^___^|||.