Episode 4

Short Stories: Would you Like Latte?

Would you like Latte ep. 4

 

Sejun can't believe his eyes. Its Yeonnie right in front of him.

 

"Juyeon, go and sit at the empty seat beside Sejun," Miss Go said.

 

Juyeon approached Sejun's seat as eyes and mouth wide open looking at this tall beauty going down the row. Sejun didnt even winked, he was simply too awed looking at his idol sitting beside him.

 

As the hour went on, Sejun can't stop glancing sideways to admire Juyeon's beauty. But so does the boys in Class 2-2.

 

Juyeon started to get very uncomfortable with the stares. She frowned and glared at every single eyes that were on her. Suddenly she turned to Sejun...

 

"Hi... What do you think you are looking at," says Juyeon as she scorned at Sejun.

 

"Ahh.. Its ok.. Sorry.. was looking at the clock on the wall," Sejun said as he diverted hia view to a clock.

 

Seemed a high self esteemed girl. But still such a beauty. Sejun thought as time went on. Hopefully she is approachable as time goes on. Maybe its her first day....

 

School bell rang for lunch and the entire student population goes racing to the cafeteria.

 

Sejun finished taking his lunch and was looking for an empty table. His heart skipped a bit when he saw Juyeon alone eating at her table, with not a single person dared to approach her.

 

Sejun decides to take a deep breath. And he approached Juyeon slowly. As he gets closer to Juyeon, his footsteps started to get heavy and his heart started to feel nervous.

 

Juyeon saw Sejun approaching her table. She smiled and wave... "Hi Partner... seems like the cafeteria is full.. U can sit across me...." Juyeon said as she flashed her pearls towards a stunned Sejun..

 

"Ok.... I will... ermm" Sejun said as he stammered through his sentence, stunned by Juyeon smiles.

 

Both Juyeon and Sejun spent the next five minutes just concentrating on their meals and not spoken a single word. But Sejun felt that only Juyeon and himself existed in that space for that period of time.

 

Sejun stared at Juyeon's eyes, that well-sculptured nose... those lips which he has been reading and admiring for the past two years on Youtube, now in front of him in real life.

 

Juyeon spotted Sejun staring squarely into her face without any emotions. Juyeon smiled and hit the table hard.... 

 

"BAMM..." Sejun was startled by the noise. 

 

"My dad always advise me to eat my meals properly. By the way, do you know it isnt nice to stare at girls that way? Now eat." Juyeon said as she continued eating. 

 

"Hi Yeonnie. Can I sit here and join you?" a male student approached Juyeon and Sejun as they looked up.

 

It was Yoongi. 

 

"Hi Yeonnie, I love your smooth hair. Can I touch it?" Yoongi said as he touched Juyeon's hair. 

 

"NO!" 

 

Juyeon suddenly smacked Yoongi's tray. His meal and drinks fell into his shirt. What happens next was deafening..

 

"YOU IDIOT.... APOLOGISE TO ME NOW..." Yoongi said as he raised his hands.. His screams echoed through the cafeteria. 

 

A few seconds later, a plastic tray flew into Yoongi's face... 

 

"SMACK....." as it hits Yoongi's face and into the floor. It was Sejun's tray, as he threw it towards Yoongi. 

 

A food fight between classmates ensured as Sejun and Yoongi clashed.... leaving the rest of the cafeteria cheering for the fight. 

 

Continued to Ep. 5