Episode 3

Short Stories: Would you Like Latte?

Would you like Latte ep. 3

"Sejun, wake up... Its time for school." Sejun Omma shouted from the kitchen as she prepares breakfast for her son and husband.

Sejun eyes opened slowly, looking towards the ceiling. He sighed at a daunting prospect of another mundane week ahead.

"Arghh, schoolwork and projects. If only I can be a content creator for online videos. Or making video games... URGHH" Sejun groaned as he sat up his bed.

Sejun Omma opened the door. "My son, are you up. Get to the shower quickly. Uncle will be driving you there."

Meanwhile at Seongnam, Juyeon had been awake since 6am. She keeps a strict fitness regime in the morning. Jogging around the neighbourhood with the dogs and her driver, who had been trying to lose weight for awhile.

" Miss Yeonnie, how long are we going to run. We have been going around the neighbourhood for the last 1hr 10 mins or so" Mr. Driver said as he stopped to catch his breath.

"Ahjusshi, you are such a softie. Come on, just a few hundred metres more and we are done for the day..." Juyeon said as she grabbed the driver's hand to push him for the last lap.

At Juyeon's mansion, Juyeon's omma and appa is sitting down to have their usual morning breakfast. Juyeon came sauntering in after her morning shower, dressed in her new Yellow and Navy uniform of her new school.

"Ahh, our daughter Yeonnie looking so lovely today. Good luck for your new school" Omma said as she smiled at her daughter.

"Ermm...." Appa coughed as he kept reading his papers. "By the way, how's your videos going on.. Making money so far?" Appa asked Juyeon without looking away from his papers.

Juyeon made faces towards her dad as Omma smiled and put her index finger onto her lips to quieten Juyeon down.

"Reduce your time doing those videos. You are taking your college exams next year. Study hard and get a better paying job soon." Appa said while still looking at his papers while sipping his morning coffee... "Arghh... ahjumma. Your coffee is cold. Pour me a hot one!!"

Back in Seoul, Sejun and his stepfather is driving towards school. Both are not on speaking terms since that raging incident last year. With every move made by Sejun, Uncle flinched as he was afraid Sejun will get his rage fits again.

" Ermm, so how's school. Are you doing well so far?" Uncle asked as he tried to strike up a conversation.

"Good so far. How's your new job? Have you stopped slacking so far?" Sejun answered sarcastically to his stepfather's question. Uncle juat smirked as he felt a twitch on his right cheek.

Sejun arrived in school and bowed to his stepfather to wish him a good day. Sejun sauntered into the hallway towards his class. He saw a familiar face. Brown hair, Stone Island sweater. Tall. Min Yoongi.

Yoongi was threatening a student down the hallway. "How dare you send love notes to Ah-ra!! She is mine!!" Yoongi said as he pulles his victim's collar.

Sejun came behind Yoongi and tapped him on his shoulder. Yoongi's entourage backed off.

"WHAT!!" Yoongi shouted as he turned towards his back. "Oh, Sejun....."

"What in the world are you doing? Threatening others again? Your hobby?" Sejun asked as he folded his arm.

"Its ok. I'll get going," Yoongi said as he the scar on his head. The scar from a mop in which Sejun snapped a mop stick on his head last summer for shoving Sejun towards the toilet.

Sejun has been a constant bane for Yoongi's entire high school life. Yoongi thought he cluld rule the school with the boys by his side. But Sejun is another thing. He might be quite, without friends, but Sejun has good fighting skills.

Meanwhile, Juyeon arrived in school with a porsche car driving into the school gate. As Juyeon alight, Appa winded down his windscreen "Stay away from boys and concentrate in your studies. I wish you good day," Appa said as he tried to smile at his only daughter.

Juyeon walked into the crowd of students. A few students recognised her long silky black hair and tall figure.

"Ouh ... Its Yeonnie."
"What is Yeonnie doing in Seocho High?"
"Yeonnie is soo pretty. I want to have her looks,"
"I wish to be Yeonnie's boyfriend...."
"I want to be gay for Yeonnie"

Juyeon smiled as she heard the remarks. She went to the teacher's common room looking for her homeroom teacher. She approached the scholl staff by the counter.

"Yes student. You looking for?" the elderly woman at the counter asked.

"I am looking for Ms Go. I believed she is my homeroom teacher...."

The school bell rang. Classroom 2-2 is full of students, except for one seat, in which Sejun heard a new student will be arriving, sitting right beside him.

Ms Go arrived in class, and Sejun noticed a tall girl with black hair standing outside with her back facing the class.

"She looks like Yeonnie. From the back," Sejun thought.

"Class stand. We have a new student coming in from today onwards. She will be sitting beside Im Sejun. Miss Juyeon, please come in."

Juyeon sauntered into the class. The entire class of 25 gasped.

Sejun was stunned. He felt his heart started beating fast.

" Its.. its YEONNIE... YEONNIE.... " Sejun said to himself as he felt delighted having his dream online girl as his partner.....

Continued to Ep. 4