Hospitals are Scary (Seventeen Dino)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dino' POV

I smile as I saw my angel's sleeping face. I give her a light kiss on her forehead and stepped out of the bed quietly. I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to see Hoshi hyung drinking milk.

"Dino, is Miyoung awake already?" I shake my head and asked, "why?"

"She needs to meet her doctor at 10 to get her vaccine."

"Vaccine?" Hyung nods his head, "flu vaccine. She has a weak immune system and she gets it every year."

Miyoung and I met 3 years ago but I didn't know she's getting it every year.

"Will you go with her and maybe encourage her to take it? She's crying whenever she sees the injection. The doctor is having a hard time because she's shaking." I nod and went back to the room to see her laid down and covered herself with the blanket quickly.

I smirked as she's trying to pretend to sleep and I played along. I climbed on the bed and softly tapped her shoulder," Miyoung-ah," I called but no response. I lifted the covers and saw her shutting her eyes.

"Miyoung-ah, you need to wake up." She turns around and pretends to open her eyes slowly, like she just woke up.

"Why?" She asked with her morning voice.

"We have to go to the hospital." She shakes her head and covers herself with the blanket.

I chuckle, "hey, you should get up. Hyung told me you need be there at 10." I heard her whine which made me chuckle again.

"I'm still sleepy," she mutters.

"Okay, 5 minutes and you'll get up to shower, okay?" She whined again. I smiled and set the timer to alarm within 5 minutes.

I sat beside her while waiting for the 5 minutes to pass. She peeped through the sheets and looked at me. I turn to look at her and she's pleading with her eyes.

"Still not getting up?" I asked and she shakes her head then she went closer to me and wrapped her arm around my waist.

My phone alarmed, signaling that 5 minutes have passed. I turned it off and looked at her. She still has the same look. I chuckled then laid beside her, "do I have to go?"

"Of course," I answered and my cheek to hers. "You'll get sick if you didn't get it. I'll go with you and take you somewhere if you want."

With a sigh, she nodded then we sit up. I pulled her to my lap before she would go out of the bed. "Oppa, you told me to shower." 

"I know, I just want to claim my morning kiss first." 

She widens her eyes but gives me a light kiss. I hold her neck to make our kiss last long. When we pulled away, we made eye contact and she hid her face on my neck, a habit of hers when she gets shy after a kiss. I laugh at her actions as we've been d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter