Promise (NCT Jeno)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Long time no see! It's been a while since I updated. I just want you guys to know that I'm still alive and I'll continue these oneshots.

HAPPY READING!

 

"Jeno-ah, chase after me!" A little girl said as she started to run through the beautiful garden.

"Run faster, Nira! I'm coming to get you." The boy said to his friend and they started to play Tag around the house.

After minutes of running, Jeno couldn't find Nira through the garden so he decided to look for her at the playhouse, only to find her crying near the swing.

"Nira!" He called and immediately ran to her. Nira cried harder as she saw her friend running to her. "What happened?" The boy asked.

"I fell down from the swing and I got blood on my dress." She answered. Like a man, Jeno wrapped her leg with his handkerchief and carried her on his back to go back inside the house.

"Mama, Nira got hurt!" Jeno called but the maids were the ones who heard his cry.

"Young master, we can help her." One of them said.

"Hurry up please." Jeno said then he carefully laid Nira on the couch and sat beside her. "I'm here, Nira." He said and hold her hand while wiping the tears away from her face.

"It hurts Jeno-ah." She cried then the maids did their work but Nira cried harder as they put alcohol near her wounds. "Please stop!"

"Nira, be strong for me. It will be gone now." Jeno said while holding her hand tightly.

After a few minutes, Nira fell asleep on Jeno's shoulder and her wound was wrapped properly.

"Where is my daughter? Is she okay?" The older woman's voice woke up the two kids and they stood up to greet Nira's mother.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Park," Jeno bowed to her but she was angry already.

"Jeno-ah you broke our promise that you would never hurt Nira." Mrs. Park said, dragging her daughter out of the place, "let's go Nira."

"Mommy, no! I can't leave Jeno!" Nira started to cry again as she is being dragged. "Jeno-ah!" She reached for Jeno's hand but it was a failure for both of them to hold hands before she would leave.

~

"Jeno-ah, I'm back." I smiled to myself as the plane landed.

~

"Nira, it's your first day of school, we don't want you to be late." Nanny said as she knocked on my door.

"Coming!" I said and grabbed my bag then I rushed to the front door.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" I heard my father said. I turned around and ran to my father to kiss him and rushed to the car.

"Bye daddy!" I waved through the window and he was waving back at me while sitting on his wheelchair.

~

"Good morning, I'm Park Nira. I'm from the US but I'm pure Korean, I'm not used to speaking Korean so I hope you can be patient with it." I said and bowed. They applaud and I was asked to sit beside a girl named Yeri.

"You can eat lunch with us." Yeri invited me to which I said yes.

"You are required to pick a club for your extra activities in school." Yeri said to me as we walk to the canteen.

"What club did you choose?" I asked her.

"The drama club. I need to improve my expressions for the music videos I am shooting and maybe I can get a lead in a drama." She answered to which I was surprised.

"Are you perhaps an idol?" She nodded and I thought that I wanted to be like her. "Is there a dance club in here?" I asked again and she answered yes.

"So you like dancing?"

"Yes, a childhood friend of mine taught me but I haven't seen him for years." I told her.

"You must miss him a lot. I hope you can meet him again soon." Yeri said to me. That's my plan. "Come on, lunch is almost over. It's time for the club activities. I'll take you to your club; I have a close friend there." She said and she started to drag me to the hallway.

~

"Jeno-ah," I heard Yeri called someone as we are standing in front of the dance practice room. Jeno? "My new friend here wants to join your club." Yeri said. "Her name's Park Nira." She introduced me to him and I can feel my heart beating faster. I bowed and looked at him.

"Nira?" He asked. I widened my eyes. Does he still remember me?

"Do you guys know each other?" Yeri asked us, exchanging glances at the two of us. I looked at Jeno and we had eye contact then he nodded and answered "no". I was kind of disappointed when he denied he knows me. So he's not the Jeno I am looking for.

DING DONG

"I need to go to my club now. Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter