Exchange Prom Date (TXT Taehyun)

KPOP IDOLS IMAGINES (FOR FAN GIRLS ONLY)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next up is our rookie TXT's Taehyun. Everyone loves him and he's my bias in TXT. I hope you would like this imagine. :)

 

"Areum-ah, oppa's home." I heard other voices besides oppa's voice. I stood up and greeted them. "These are my friends. They're staying for the night." I nodded and flee to my room to arrange myself.

*knock knock*

"Hi Areum-ah," it was Beomgyu, my best friend. "You should eat with us, the others want to spend time with you."

"I don't want to,"

"Why? Are you shy because Taehyun is here?" I immediately covered his mouth and looked at the hallway, "I'm just kidding." He said then I hit his shoulder, "Ah!"

"Your too noisy, someone might hear you," I told him but he just chuckled. "You should go, they're waiting for you. I don't want to embarrass myself after he heard the news."

He laughed, "you won't embarrass yourself." He said but I wasn't convinced, "anyways, do you have a partner for the ball already?"

I sighed, "I don't think I will go,"

"What ball? Areum-ah, why are you not going?" Soobin oppa suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Ahh, that junior's ball," then Yeonjun oppa,

"There won't be classes, right?" And Kai.

"You're not going?" Upon hearing his voice, I felt myself frozen. I nodded and looked at him slowly and there was an intense look in his eyes that I always avoid. "Why?"

"I won't allow that, we're getting you a dress tomorrow," Soobin oppa said.

"Oppa, I don't want to,"

"Why? You don't have a partner yet?" Oppa asked and I nodded. "Taehyun and Beomgyu will be there,"

"That's right, Beomgyu hyung is close to you so you two can be partners, right?" I looked at Beomgyu and he was encouraging me to come. I sighed and nodded knowing these boys won't allow me to not go to the ball. Kai clapped and he dragged me downstairs. "let's eat dinner then let's look a design for your dress later." He pushed me to sit on a chair and the others followed us as we started to eat dinner.

~

"We'll clean up, you guys can go play." Soobin oppa volunteered and before I knew it, I'm being dragged again by Beomgyu to the living room.

"Do you have a design already in mind?" He asked while browsing the net. I shook my head when I suddenly remember the dress I sketched. "You really have no plans, huh?"

"I'm tired, I'll get some sleep, goodnight." I stood up and left Beomgyu.

I saw Taehyun from the bathroom and walks towards me. I lowered my head when I walked past him.

"Areum-ah," he called. I turned around, "it would be fun if you'll attend the ball." He said with his smile that rarely appears and went off.

~

I walked downstairs and saw my brother and his friends sleeping in the living room. I went back upstairs to grab some blankets and covered their bodies. It's still 7 AM in the morning and these guys probably spend the night having fun so I walked outside to take a walk with our dog.

"Areum?" I turned and saw Taehyun just came out of the convenient store. "You're up early, are the others still sleeping?" I nodded when I suddenly lost my voice. He nodded and looked at my dog. "Hi there," he crouched to pet his head. He looked up at me, "what's his name?"

"It's Asoo," I answered then he giggled.

"Hi Asoo," I smiled at the sight, it was rare might as well make it last long. Then I noticed he stood up and looked at me, "how did you get her name?"

"We joined Soobin oppa's name and mine," I answered and he chuckled again.

"That's so creative." He said and I lowered my head before he could see my cheeks burning. "Wanna go for a walk again?" I nodded then we walked to God knows where.

"Aren't you hungry?" He asked me then I remembered, I just drank milk before I would walk Asoo.

"Yes, do you know some place where we can eat?" He looked around and we saw McDo. I looked at him and he nodded then we walked the road.

"Careful," he grabbed my arm to pull me towards him. The car past by quickly; I would be dead if it wasn't for Taehyun. "I think you should be with me when crossing roads," he said and smiled at me. My heart fluttered again and I avoided his gaze.

"Thank you."

"I think it's safe if you would hold onto me," he said and he hooked my arm under his when he saw me hesitating. "It's okay." He said then we walked the road safely because of him.

~

Taehyun insisted on paying the meal because he said he wanted to be a gentleman. I had nothing to do cause he forced me to sit and he ran to the counter.

"Oh my gosh, can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter