Episode 3

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep3

 

Within hours, Dongmin glued himself on the television and wondering whose this girl group might be. He went to open his laptop to research about the girl group.

 

Apparently its the Cosmic Girls, or WJSN, who had debuted last year. Dongmin can't help ogling at their girl's spread of photos on the fan cafe and official social media accounts.

 

"These girls are have amazing visuals. If only the girls I knew before looked like this," Dongmin said to himself.

 

He spend the next two hours smiling to himself, ogling at some of the short fan videos and constantly commenting on the forums about them and how to catch them for their next events.

 

By now, Dongmin had blasted Secret song on his stereo loudly. Loud enough, that he heard someone pressing the doorbell from outside his gate. Dongmin pressed the intercom.

 

"Hi Dr Lee. I hope that you are doing ok, but blasting music at night disturb my kids studies and also my work -"

 

"Piss off..." Dongmin says as he sneers towards the intercom screen.

 

"What?" one of his neighbours replied in shock.

 

"I said piss off. Get off my sight" Dongmin screamed on the intercom voice. His neighbour suddenly left in disbelief.

 

Dongmin checked again on social media to find out that the girls will be having their fansigning nearby his house. Suddenly Dongmin felt so elated and happy as her went to his verandah and screamed very loudly.... 

 

"YESSSSSSS.... I FEEL LOVE!!! WOOHOOOOOO......" he screamed on top of his lungs. Suddenly he felt his world darkened, his vision blurred. He felt heavy, as the world spinned around him and passed out. 

 

Jimin returned home to a loud booming sound of WJSN playlist. As she switched off the bluetooth speaker, she saw her brother lying down in the verandah, motionless.

 

Dongmin woke up on a hospital bed. He felt shocked.

 

"Where am I??" Dongmin said to himself as he got out of his bed and wandered around the hospital....

 

"I am afraid your brother might need to spend time in the hospital. His blood count is low, he stomach is empty, his blood pressure is low. I also sensed that your brother will need a psychiatric evaluation" the doctor expressed his concern to Jimin. 

 

"Why does he need psychiatric evaluation?" Jimin asked with concern.

 

"Seems like a sign of depression. Awaiting to come" the doctor replied. 

 

Jimin then remembered the episode after their parents' death. She remembered that Dongmin used to cry and scream at night and refused to leave the room. He refused to take meals, and even taking a shower seems to be a bother. 

 

Jimin realised she needed to pay more attention to her brother just in case the episode arrived. 

 

Jimin saw her brother sitting alone the bench outside the medical room. 

 

"Oppa, is there anything that you are keeping from me" Jimin asked as she held her brother's hand. 

 

"Jimin, take me home. I wanna see the Cosmic Girls!!" 

 

Continued to Ep. 4