Episode 18

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep18

"What brings you here?" Sojung said as she faced the harbour as the wind blew her reddish hair onto her face.

"I just wanna see you, and find you...." Dongmin said as he couldn't find the proper words to comfort Sojung.

"Is that it? Is that how you gonna treat your friend who has sacrificed herself and probably well, not gonna be on television again..." Sojung said as she drank her cider soda and staring at a distance.

"Look, I'm really really apologetic at what happen again. I guess I wasn't very careful about what I am, where I am and I guess I wasnt very forward about my feelings," Dongmin said as he felt apologetic and disappointed as Sojung doesnt look very pleased with his sudden appearance.

"Look oppa. I suggest you take a look in the mirror. Be a man. Be someone who is true to himself, be someone who will gladly sacrifice himself for his friends or loved ones." Sojung said.

"Actually you can do me one thing now?" Sojung said as she tried to be secretive about what she wanted.

"What is it about?" Dongmin asked as if he was curious about her needs.

"I miss the tteokbokki in the nearby market. Its been six years since I tried the tteokkboki here..." Sojung said as she hopped into the car, demanding Dongmin to drive her and treat her some food..

As Sojung devours the extra spicy tteokbokki with cheese, Dongmin couldnt stop grinning as he stared at Sojung." You know Sojung, whatever your actions are, I always observed that you are really cute and funny," Dongmin asked as he couldnt stop chuckling.

"Oh you didnt know?? Ouh you were busy ogling at Unnie..." Sojung's answer was enough to make Dongmin felt a little annoyed.

On the way back to Seoul, Dongmin couldnt stop thinking about Sojung. He had this huge guilt casted on him and part of him wanted to confess to the media about his wrongdoinng. He also begin to be fond of Sojung, especially when she does look cute and suave at times.

Dongmin tried to occupy himself while on the way back. Therefore he met Doctor Ko whom he had met after being diagnosed for depression a few months ago. He felt that he just need to let go some of his confused feelings.

"Two women. One whom I adored since I first met her, and the other, whom I see as someone whom I trusted, but she told me about her feelings. That made my heart confused. Tell me, who should I go for?" Dongmin told Dr Ko as he lied down, awaiting for answers.

"Are the two women, the girls that you have been taking care of? If that is so... no to both!!" Dr Ko objected as he thought Dongmin had been fantasizing them all the while.

Dongmin smiled but he continued. "Its true, but the one that Im close with, had revealed her heart to me. Shall I consider?"

Dr Ko stared at Dongmin for awhile. "Well, Dr Lee. As I was thinking I know that you are emotionally unstable. Its best to stay away from public figures, but if you follow your heart, I think the best person whom love you more than you, would be the best person to love"

Dongmin stared at the starless night while playing his fave song in the background. He has been having deep thoughts. The fancafe has been smeared with hate messages for the group leader, at the same time smearing his name too, calling him a loser to take advantage of his situation with the girls.

Dongmin decided to take his own decision tomorrow morning. But before he could turn himself in for the night, his phone rang..

"Dongmin, this is VP Kang. Get your immediately to my office now... Before 11pm."

Continued to Ep. 19.