Episode 15

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep15

"Seola..." Dongmin called.

"Yes, Manager Oppa?" Seola replied.

"I think it wouldn't be nice for us to be hanging out here. The last thing I dun wanna see is your drooling on my shoulders.." Dongmin said as he chuckled.

Seola slapped Dongmin's shoulder playfully as Dongmin pulled her up from the bench. Dongmin instructed Seola to go to her room first before he slowly went up.

And there he saw Exy by the staircase, looking glum.

" Hey Exy, not asleep yet?" Dongmin approached the leader as he decided to help Exy up.

Exy held up her hand and avoid looking at Dongmin... "Its okay Oppa... I will go to my room now. Good night.."

"Hmm... what's wrong with our leader today?" Dongmin thought. Usually she would be the first person to approach Dongmin happily, but she has been giving him the cold shoulder....

Dongmin did his last check on the girls by midnight, and telling the maknaes to continue studying tomorrow as they have an early flight the next day.

Fast forward to the exam day, Dongmin woke up early at 4.00am, as he remembered the maknaes having their mid-terms Therefore, Dongmin decided to prepare them the exam booster package; a meal usually prepared by parents to wish their kids good luck for exams.

Dongmin remembered his trade and speciality on food after being the caretaker for his sister for the last eight years. Herbal Chicken Soup sounds alright, he said in his mind. Plus some kimchi and kimchi jeon with onions would be good.

Whilst preparing his chicken soup, he was startled by footsteps coming from the living room. It was Exy. She bowed to Dongmin and avoided his gaze, and head to the fridge to take out a carton of milk and glass. She slowly sits down by the kitchen top and sat there alone, gulping down a glass of milk.

Exy then smelled the air around her, pungent smell of herbs and sauteed onions. She can't help being ic about food and sniffing around the kitchen. But well, seeing her manager in there really made her heart cringed.

Exy instantly took over the whisk and bowl and tried to make jeon to help Dongmin. Dongmin smiled, "Make it fat and fluffy. I do not like overfried jeons," Dongmin said to Exy. Exy kept mum so as not to communicate with Dongmin.

Dongmin completed the maknae's exam booster pack with chicken soup, jeon, white rice with some side dishes. By then the girls have woken up to the smell of food and also marked the start of their day.

It was Dongmin's turn to send them to school, and so the three maknaes followed him into the car. Exy suddenly saunter into the car and took the seat next to the driver, to the dismay of Dongmin...

"What are you doing? Why are you following us?" said Dongmin to Exy.

"I am the leader. I just want to send off my girls and wish them luck with their exams? Is it ok for me to do that??" Exy replied, as she avoided Dongmin's eyes again.

"Haish... up to you.." Dongmin sighed angrily as he drove off to the girl's school.

Dongmin dropped off the girls and stopped for awhile to get some drinks. As Dongmin scooted off, Exy couldnt help it looking at a flash drive embedded into the USB slot of the player.

It says "Dongmin's favourite love song..."

Exy started the player and the first track was Jeff Bernat's Call You Mine, " Oppa has nice musical taste, she thought. She then started to sing the lyrics of the song. Suddenly, Dongmin opened the driver's seat...

" Ouh... meddling with my player? That is one of my favourite songs. " Dongmin said to Exy.

Dongmin then handed Exy a herbal drink. "Thought you were not feeling well, so I bought you these...." Dongmin said as he started his car.

Exy felt soft at Dongmin's kindness, eventhough she had gave him a cold shoulder. All the anger directed at the man had suddenly vanished.

Exy smiled but tried to avoid Dongmin's gaze. She stared at Dongmin from the side mirror nearest to her, as she thought to herself that she had overreacted the night before.

As time goes on, she realised that she had really fall for Dongmin. Why was she sensitive to him? Why did he still care for me after I had given him the cold shoulder? Why is he so nice to me if he doesnt have feelings for me?

Suddenly Exy's heart start beating fast again. Her skin brushed with Dongmin's hands as he patted Exy's shoulder.

"Exy, Im gonna drop my place for awhile. My sister asking me to take her clothes to the laundry...." Dongmin said.

Exy turned and gave her biggest smile to Dongmin. As he walked away, Exy decided to give Dongmin a surprise. She decide she should vie with Seola for Dongmin's love and attention.

She alighted the car, and climbed up to the rooftop to meet Dongmin. Just at the right time, she saw Dongmin locking the doors of his apartment....

"Hey Exy, what are you doing here. I thought you should wait in the car...." Dongmin said.

"Oppa......" Exy called out for Dongmin. She ran towards Dongmin, and right infront of him, pulled Dongmin' lips into hers and she gave Dongmin a full kiss, the feeling that she had waited to express to Dongmin....

Continued to Ep. 16.