Episode 11

Secret: A Bizarre K-Pop Scandal

A Bizarre K. Pop Scandal - Ep11

"You were so lucky, Dongmin. The shield saved you and Exy from that perpetrator," Kayoung said as she talked to Dongmin as they left the hospital.

Dongmin felt a burning sensation at the side of the tummy area, as that was the only area that was not protected fron the shield.

News came filled with the headlines" Acid attack from anti fans during WJSN fansign. Manager was hurt"

"The girls are concerned about you. But not too worry. Director Kang had given you the day off for you to rest," Kayoung said again as she joined to view the news coverage.

Instead of heading home to rest, Dongmin decided to go house viewing with his property agent.

" Agent nim, I would like to find a house around this housing complex just around here, " Dongmin suggested to the property agent as he pointed around the area where the girls stayed.

The agent drove Dongmin to right opposite at where the girls stayed. "Perfect place, good view. Love it. I'll take this."

"Mr Lee, may I ask? You stay in a big mansion in Cheongdam, drive a swanky Audi. But why stay in this small three bedroom apartment?" the property agent asked.

"Its an investment. A good investment. I can stay in one, and rent the other." Dongmin said as he smiled, looking towards the girls' dorm.

It was Dongmin's day off, but he seems to miss a day away from their company. So Dongmin dropped by their dorm opposite of his new home.

Upon reaching their floor, Dongmin was stunned to stumble upon a man wearing all black knocking against him and running down the stairs..

As he head to the main dorm, he could see Exy standing outside and looking around the alleyway.

"Oppa, did you see anyone pass by?" Exy asked.

"I'm not sure if you were talking about the guy who almost made me rolled down the stairs." Dongmin replied.

"YEAY... another present for me." Dayoung said as she took the flowers away from her unnie.

"Dayoung, he came back finally. Since debut days, you have been receiving presents from this mysterious person. Same handwriting on a written letter. And we haven't found out the person yet...." Exy said as she warned Dayoung about her safety.

"By the way Oppa, why you are here? I thought you are taking the day off today. Where is it hurting? Is it here" Exy said as she begins to touch the sides of his tummy...

"Err, Exy-sshi... better not touch that area. It still hurts abit...."

Exy suddenly threw herself into dongnin and gave him a tight embrace. "Oppa, thank you for saving my life. I owe my life to you. I promise to be a good member and listen to you...." Exy said as she cried into Dongmin's shoulder...

"Ehemm...." Dongmin heard a cough behind near him. He turned his head slightly. It was Seola.

"Seola sshi.... finally you are back. Are you well??" Dongmin asked as she nudged Exy apart for awhile and came to Seola.

"Yeah... I felt better. Thanks for your company that night." Seola replied as she take a look at Exy who was trying to hide her embarassment.

Dongmin headed home that night to touch up his new home and prepare a room for his sister to move in. Suddenly he received a call from Exy. Dongmin went to pick the call up.

"Oppa, are you still at the manager's dorm next door?" Exy asked.

"Nopes. Im already home. Why?" Dongmin asked out of concern.

"Oppa, I think you need to come here. I think someone has been lurking outside the dorm. Yeoreum and Soobin spotted the person and didnt dare to return home.

"Okay. Ask Soobin and Yeoreum to come down to the gate. I will come down now..." Dongmin replied as he got changed to assist the girls.

Continue to Ep. 12