Alright with/without you,

His smile disappeared

The boys really wanted this to be great. Not just getting their choreographies right, but also stunning everyone with their aerobics and confidence they bring to the stage. And although no one dared to mention, everyone was thinking of Jaebum. They were concerned how Jaebum was going to feel and think of their new song, their new stage. One without him. One with six instead of seven.

2PM had a lot to prove, didn't they? They weathered the storms, the criticisms towards Jaebum and most upsetting, the doubts of continuing as 2PM. But what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. 2PM came through and this time they were back stronger than ever.

*

"DON'T STOP! CAN'T STOP! 2PM!!"

With that, 2PM went on Music Bank stage to perform Heartbeat.

*

That week, 2PM won Music Bank and continued at the top for 4 weeks. The boys also topped Inkigayo with Heartbeat for 3 weeks.

 

 

( Hello! I thought I'd let you know, this fan fiction will not be updated regularly because I'm not really one to write. I'll update only on days when I feel like writing, like today. Or days of sorts. School starts tomorrow. It's been three days since but have an awesome 2011! )