A day unlike any other,

His smile disappeared

It's the first time 2PM is promoting after Jaebum's withdrawal. The boys are feeling apprehensive about everything but they know they can't stop here.

"Hey! Get your spirits up! We've got to show to the world that even without Jaebum, we're 2PM and that's what we will always be!" Taecyeon tried to boost the boys' confidence, and his as well.

As one of the oldest, he feels obliged to lead them. But it's not easy. He's not the most matured, he's not the most sensitive, and he's definitely not the most talented. But he knew better than to let themselves go downhill from here.

Maknae Chansung chipped in, "Yeah, come on guys. We can do it! Who are we? We are 2PM!"

With that, the boys braced themselves for the day.

*

Expectedly, 2PM was greeted with questions about Jaebum's withdrawal. The boys were sad, but they did not let their emotions show. They felt betrayed, nonetheless, but they were willing to forgive their leader. He had to leave, he chose to. The audience don't know, the outsiders don't know, JYP Entertainment refused to explain matters clearly except for a simple explanation, "Jaebum has withdrawed from 2PM and JYP Entertainment. His matters no longer concern us." However, 2PM could not explain, they were told not to mention anything regarding Jaebum. And frankly, this prohibition made them very uncomfortable.

Junsu answered briefly, "Jaebum's withdrawal is a decision made by everyone and is fully respected. We hope that our fans and everyone will continue to support us. Please look out for our upcoming events. We promise to be stronger and better than ever." Even without our leader.