Chapter Four

For Your Own Safety

Thank you all for commenting ^_^ it means a lot to me. This chapter is in Yongguk's Point of View.

"You didn't fail.."Himchan said to Zelo before he walked out the door and closed it behind him. Zelo was rubbing at his eyes. 

"Zelo, Stay bright and cute." I said firmly to the maknae. Zelo is bright, cute, and funny. 

"Huh?" Zelo asked me and I put my hands up in the air.

"Anyway, If someone puts their hands inside your shirt or down your jeans..Scream, okay."

"What would I scream?" He asked curiously and I smiled at him.

"Save me, Hyungs." I informed him, his cheeks became flushed, and he stared at me. I grinned at him and Zelo glanced away.

"That would be too embarrassing, hyung." He muttered, his cheeks were red, and it reminded me of cherries.

"The fans would think its cute that you screamed for your beloved hyungs to save you." I said calmly and he blinked his eyes in confusion. I moved my arm to his shoulders. "The innocent and cute maknae wishing to be saved by his strong and very manly hyungs."

",But I'm taller than-"

"You have a baby face, maknae."

"I'll eventually grow out of it, yongguk hyung."

"Maybe..Maybe not..You would still be the maknae. There is no escape, Zelo." I whispered into his ear and then looked into his eyes. "You will still be the youngest."

"Unless we get a new member that is younger than me." Zelo commented cheerfully.

"No way, Zelo." I said to him and he looked at me.

"It is possible." He stated calmly. It is best to change the topic. 

"If someone touchs your ..Grab that hand and say..no touching my moneymaker, ."

"I can't say that..." Zelo told me and he looked confused. "Why would my be called a moneymaker?"

"Okay. What about...Take responsibility and pay me ten million." I suggested and Zelo shook his head. "Why not say..I'm not that easy, bastard."

"No, Hyung."

"You could say...I'll report you for ual harassment, erted er." I told him while pointing up at the ceiling.

"I would just say..I'll report you to security." Zelo told me and he took off his high heels. I watched him from the corner of my eye, his skirt hiked up, and I'm a bit surprised that he's actually wearing girl . Zelo stood up and he looked thoughtful. "Hyung, What would you do if a fan or someone d you?"

Please Comment and Thank Yousmiley