Chapter Two

For Your Own Safety

This chapter is in Yongguk's Point of View.

"Hi, hyung." That voice is very familar and it certainly does not belong to a girl.

"Zelo? Why are you wearing a skirt? Not to mention wearing high heels and a wig." I commented to him. To be honest Zelo really does look like a girl and dressed like a type of girl that others would call a 'Good Girl'. He is wearing a knee high dark blue skirt, a rainbow sweater that covers his neck, make-up is light, nice high heels, and...damn...Zelo looks like a pretty girl. Why couldn't he look like an ugly girl? Why didn't he pick an ugly wig? Oh, well....Most important question is why on earth is he wearing a skirt.

"I do not want to deal with exicted fans at the moment..I'm going to buy something for my cold." Zelo muttered to me. I placed my hand on his forehead and it is easy to tell that he has a slight fever.

"Just stay here and wait, okay. Hyung will buy you some medicine." I stated firmly to him so he would understand. Zelo slowly nodded his head and I walked out while shaking my head. It is a good thing I kept him from leaving for who knows what kind of trouble that could have occured if Zelo walked outside in that outfit.

Please Comment and Thank You cool