Chapter Three

For Your Own Safety

This chapter is in Himchan's Point of View.

Why is there a girl leaning against the wall? I placed my bags down and remained calm.

"Hello? Can I help you?"

"Hi, Hyung."

"Zelo, why are you dressed like a girl?" I asked calmly, he blinked his eyes, and looked at me.

"Yongguk hyung told me to stay here. He is going to buy some medicine for me." Zelo told me and I frowned for why did leader make the maknae dress up like this....

"Did he make you dress up like a girl?" I asked him.

"No...I planned to go out dressed like a girl so I wouldn't have to deal with the fans or anything when buying some medicine." He informed me and I started snickering.

"You are too cute, Maknae." I managed to say, I hugged him, and started laughing. "You could have just asked someone to buy you medicine rather than dressing up like a girl and I'm happy that you did not go outside looking like that..Guys might think you are a girl and hit on you..."

Zelo is tall, but he has a pretty baby like face. He is wearing modest girl clothing, a knee length skirt, and wearing a sweater over his shirt.  

"Do not ever go outside dressed like a girl because you look yoo cute and they might really mistake you as a female..Afterwards they might not care you are really a boy or they might hit you after finding out you a boy not a girl."

"Yes, Hyung."

"It is for your own safety..Guys might try to you or worse. Also do not ever go out without one of your hyungs." I stated firmly and Zelo nodded his head at me in agreement. "Do you understand, Maknae?"

"Not really...I don't think anyone would feel me up..I'm old looking because of my height..." Zelo told me, he is leaning against the wall, and I walked to him.

"Zelo, You have a cute face and nice body...So there will be people out there looking to feel you up..even more so because they would think you are older than what you really are....Not to mention a few fans might try to cope a feel on you." I informed him and he looked at me with.

"And when it's a fan...Can't have any sort of reaction in public." I said quietly, my arms around his hips, and Zelo looked at me with wide eyes. "So how would you react if a fan touched your bottom?"

My right hand was on his  not under his skirt or underwear, I d his bottom a few times, and wondered why he wasn't saying anything like 'Hyung knock it off' or 'I don't like this himchan hyung'.   

"Himchan, What the are you doing to Zelo?!" The leader sounded pretty pissed off and I didn't hear the door open. I moved away from Zelo, noticed he was trembling, and his eyes were watery. I didn't notice for he wasn't making any sounds or anything... 

"Maknae, Why didn't you say anything?" I asked him, Yongguk is already by Zelo's side, and a protective arm around the maknae's hips.

 "Because you asked how would I react if a fan touched my bottom...and you had mentioned that we can't have any sort of reaction to it in public." Zelo told me and he was looking down at the floor. "I'm sorry for failing...I failed because I showed a reaction to the groping, himchan hyung."

I feel horrible. I had figured that Zelo would say 'Stop it' and of course I would have stop.  

Please Comment and Thank You ^_^